Battler needs to be killed!

Maug

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings all

I have been on quite a few unsuccesful Battler raids lately and feel that its time he is going down so regular guilds can have a chance against him again, hes max level atm.

So if noone is killing him in the next few days I call the whole of midgard to arms to take him down saturday the 24. july at 23.00 cet (sry bout the late time, just became a dad, and son has to sleep first).

All drops will be FFA.

I dont have much experience in killing him so experienced Battler killers are more than welcome.

I hope a veteran will sign up for this and be main coordinator, this is just a plea to midgard to help out in taking him out... If noone experienced signs up, well hopefully kill him by numbers and the hints given on VoS.

Hope to see a few ppl.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Even at top level you should be able to kill him with 2fgs, so long as you have a reasonable spread of classes. If i am about i will happily help kill him and maybe afterwards people could stop organising gimp raids on him so he stays low level :flame:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I've killed him a couple of times and failed a couple so can come to help nps - its quite easy to kill him - or was but he now seems to change agro when the person with agro is kiting him in circles :( still should be easily doable with 2 decent fg's at his max size

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
big congratulations on becoming a father. I wish you, your baby and the mother of the baby the very best.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
in epic mode, he is easy with 2fg melee groups :)

just do 2 bots for each group, 2 healers, rest melee classes :)

VERY easy. :)

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
gratz maugy!!! send pics of it imo :)
and ill help u if im on just shout babes

emma

Loyal Freddie
umm 2fg to kill uber mode o_O

pffft more like 6 people if your lucky. 1fg if not ;p

Get some Zerkers with PF a couple Hammer spec warriors and kite the bugger till he`s dead.

Prevent Flight > Battler

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
Zebolt said:
IT?! He a human being even tho he is small :p

all babies are its, they all look the same and just scream :p can tell ill b a great mother one day cant u :p

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
remember killing him with 5 in uber mode, but then again kiting the fucker with snarestyles might not work anymore

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
is battler ffa 2 roll or rogs? coz i kinda need battler for my gimp SB and lenore :O ur the it, damn dorfie, go go maugie :D count me in eithar way as i also need battlers rog drop sleeves :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Lenore said:
all babies are its, they all look the same and just scream :p can tell ill b a great mother one day cant u :p
I'll feel for your kids ;)

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
Give me a shout if you try this on Saturday, that big gimp is due a smacking after he squashed Ducky last time around. :twak:

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
we did battler with a good balanced grp + PF when he was BIIIG.....but bring 2 fgs just in case :)

and grats on being a father :clap:

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Just give me a shout or smth when you are going to do it and ill show up with something! Gratz with you being a father ;)

Maug

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for all the replies and the gratz on fatherhood.

I'll make a public BG on Maug from (hopefully) 22.45 that all can join and sort groups, etc...

Glad to see ppl willing to join this.

As said in previous post ALL drops are FFA (Battler artifact included) so theres no more questions bout that, and yes I need Battler myself, but we will hopefully kill Battler 1000's of times and someday I might get lucky so...

Cheers all.

Maug

Fledgling Freddie
BG is up and running now if people wanna join it...

Maug

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to all participants, was a great turnout and Battler is now back to easymode...

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Small Battler

You'd think that wouldn't you! Went to check battler 14 hours later and it was huge again! Luckily a very good performance from some people and we were able to do it with a very un-opted group :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom