Battler + Battler Book

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
Im selling the battler artifact and also the complete book, can be sold separate.

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
ok

well I have seen the rare battler scroll sell for 8p and this is the complete book so buy outs are 10p for book and 20p for artifact.

But start price 3p for book and 10p for artifact.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
3p on book then

10p for battler is 2 much ,especially for starting price mkay ;-)

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
oh kk

I see, well havent played for a month so things have changed I guess.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
lol the book is prolly worth like 20p+ and ure starting the biding so low lol gg^_^

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
lol.. Ye thats why there is so many people making bids on it :rolleyes:

Ml7 dungeon drops em by the shitloads ... :kissit:

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
okidoki

Well im gonna keep the stuff andsell them in-game instead could prolly get me a better deal, and none did the buyout so...

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
I hope you are kidding m8 ?????

U started the book at 3P buyout 10, And my bid of 8P has been on here for daaaaaaays, why do u even put it up for auction if u won't sell for less then Buyout ???

Cmon m8 , if the book has been on FH for 8P for days in a row u won't get much more for it in game .....

Who are you ingame ?

plastic

One of Freddy's beloved
Ubbis said:
Well im gonna keep the stuff andsell them in-game instead could prolly get me a better deal, and none did the buyout so...

Why even auction an item if you wont sell it for less than the buyout? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
well

Well I wasnt very updated since I havent played latelly, I really need more plats for the books if I cant get it for the artifact.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't u understand ? The auction has run for 6 days .. and 2 ppl made a bid on it .... My bid for 8p stood for 4 days or so ..... How much more do u think you will get for it ? :confused:

Sell me the book :flame:

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Ubbis , who are you ingame .......... Do u even have the scrolls lol ?

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Ubbis dont try to auction here anymore in the future. Your actions will be remembered. And if not someone is bound to mention this incident in your future auctions.

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
Mundokar said:
Ubbis dont try to auction here anymore in the future. Your actions will be remembered. And if not someone is bound to mention this incident in your future auctions.

and you are?

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Someone commenting on your auction, does he need to know you in order to do so? :eek:

And he was quite right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom