Battlegrounds

• Thread starter old.joe_richter
  • Start date
O

old.joe_richter

So, acording to the 1.45 release notes, I should have access to the lvl30 to 34 battlegrounds now that I have reached lvl 30. can I find them?

Like feck can I.
Anyone any idea if they are in fact in the europe servers and, if so, where and how do I enter there.

M

matax

I think they are in the next patch not the 1.45 patch and then there will be battlegrounds from level 20 upwards. Not 100% sure though, so if anyone can clarify ...

1234Taz

Yes they will be with the next lot of patchs

Lvl 20 to 25
Lvl 25 to 30
Lvl 30 to 35

They all look the same with a single keep in the middle.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Melodia
They all look the same with a single keep in the middle.
?!
You mean..... 3 pk's and one "free" keep to practice raids?

G

Gworeloth

Cool

Wow, that will be well cool, and as the next patch wont be out for at least another month-i should of climbed from my current lvl 14, to above 20. Whoohooo-finally sum action!!Also-when is the 1.47 patch meant to be out?

O

old.Prof

GOA will patch directly to 1.48 meaning we will get em all 3 at the same time (were split over 2 patches in USA) - don't ask me WHEN they will do it thou :sleeping:

On another note : after you get a certain amount of RPs in the battlegrounds you lose acces to it ...

A

Aeiedil

actually the level limits are 20-24 25-29 and 30-35 i think ;)

K

kain_pravus

Are you sure you get realm points?

me thinks I'll hold off on leveling past 35 for a while, I have little to no chance of getting any/many points in the real rvr as I'm getting hammered as soon as I stick my head out the gate.

Theres alot of lvl 50's out there

S

SFXman

If I remember correctly after 100 kills you lose access to a battleground, that's what they said once... but that was not sure I think.

S

Sarnat

Yes you can get RPs but not PBs. You can only go up to 7200 RPs I think, after which you can not enter the battlegroups anymore. And that corretion on the levels is correct.

D

Danya

They are limited by your realm level, I forget the specifics but I think anyone at rank 2+ (7200+ RP) is not going to be able to use them.

O

old.tRoG

:(

so theyre only for people like me :)

because the better players will lose access to them after a wee while... yay! then ill rule the roost!

S

SFXman

Originally posted by tRoG
because the better players will lose access to them after a wee while... yay! then ill rule the roost!
Hmm, on Exc maybe. Try catch my scouty ass on Pryd in those :D

G

Gworeloth

Hehe, cant wait for the new patch then-its gonna rok, Gworeloth the Mercenary will be out there Dual wielding ure ass :cool:
also :puke: <<i just love that :D

B

Bootae

Okies folks, copied from the official release notes for patch 1.48 (the one we get next):

NEW BATTLEFIELD ZONES

We have added two new restricted RvR battlefield zones, which brings the total number of Battlefields up to 3. Each is restricted by level. The lowest is for levels 20-24, the second for levels 25-29, and the third is for levels 30-35. The intent of these battlefields is to provide a training ground where lower-level characters can practice and learn RvR tactics without having to worry about higher-level players marauding them. Each Battlefield has been configured to allow each player approximately 100 enemy "kills" before you will no longer be allowed to port there.

The Battlefields:

- Caledonia - levels 30 - 35, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 9

- Murdaigean - levels 25 - 29, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 5

- Thidranki - levels 20 - 24, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 3

The medallion merchant's speech has been updated to reflect the changes within the Battlegrounds. Should you have questions on the function of the portals or which battleground your level/realm rank can travel to, please seek him out.

O

old.Veritreus

Originally posted by Bootae
- Caledonia - levels 30 - 35, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 9

- Murdaigean - levels 25 - 29, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 5

- Thidranki - levels 20 - 24, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 3

I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but the 30-35 limit is about 7200 RPs, 25-29 is only about 2000ish (very strange that... why aren't RP/Realm lvls linear?), and I'm guessing the 20-24 one is about 500ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom