Battlegrounds/RvR Guild

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Hello there, this is for albion/excalibur, i have created a new guild it was originally just for myself so i could have my own emblem, with the intention of starting it up properly at 50, but instead im going to make it into a RvR guild, but for the main part, a battlegrounds guild, people can make alts and basicly going to build up a small number of people who will get to know each others tactics and ways so we can meld well into a grt guild for doing thidranki keep takes and defense all the time. The reason i am posting this here for asking for volenteers is because pm-ing people in game whether in starter guilds or non guilded pisses people off. So i am asking here for any interest.
I do intend to make this a proper Battleground guild, and also full RvR when we have enuf, with epic mob/glowie/ToA hunts to come at the higher lvls aswell and i want to make it work. So i am asking if any nice people who like the sound of a lowbie RvR guild to pm me ingame or post here with an ingame sig i can pm for officer status to help me make this work. Its mainly for alts remeber so u need only use a spare character space from time to time :D
Anyway thx for listening and i hope to hear a few responses, if it doesnt get off the ground well, nm :D but heres hoping

Quarterstaff 31Friar <used to be 50 b4 he got deleted and i went hib :( >
And numerous alts for bg1 to come
Special Forces guild alb/excal :cheers:

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
just what new players trying to learn the game needs: RVR guild owning the BGs as well

Terracan

Fledgling Freddie
I have a Thidranki guild in alb/exc, Thidranki Monkeys, if ya want we could make alliance just we :cheers:

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Terracan said:
I have a Thidranki guild in alb/exc, Thidranki Monkeys, if ya want we could make alliance just we :cheers:

lol bg RvR guilds in Alliance together Oo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom