Battlegrounds movie inside!!

D

dokujin

I've made a battlegrounds movie with my armsman, the ingame material is somewhat limited due to the current Thidranki-situation, but it's worth downloading, and it's only 18,3 MB.

I'm not a pro at making movies, so any hints and tips are greatly appretiated. Please read the readme before asking me any questions. (Note that the contact email in readme is currently disabled).

Download here, you have to type in the link manually since I'm not allowed to post URL's yet.. <shrug>

home.online.no/~ariaune/Daoc/Movies/Nerd.zip

V

voth

Yeah, that's some nice ganking. Now show us some where you are the outnumbered one and actually wins.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by voth
Yeah, that's some nice ganking. Now show us some where you are the outnumbered one and actually wins.

rofl, you where just zerged ??? :p

notice the bridge clip, where he´s running from 8+ mids.... bet ya he got ganked then ;)

stop whining imo and get playnig, or make your own movies

D

dracus

Originally posted by Addlcove
rofl, you where just zerged ??? :p

he didnt mention zerg i believe ;) the ones where he wins he's on the outnumbering team...nothin impressive bout that :) still a nice movie tho :) wish i had the skills >_< (if skill is needed, cba figuring out how u do it) to make a movie :)

/Dracus

V

voth

Wasn't whining. It's a nice movie and the Berserk clips are a nice touch. Just nothing impressive in the gameplay is all. Stop reading something between the lines that isn't there.

Users who are viewing this thread