Battlegrounds Chat on IRC - Doubleposted

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
I made a channel for battlegrounds chat on irc, name in #prydwen.bg

For it to be fun we need ALL the BG'ers inthere, so please spread the word.

For those of u who doesnt know about irc, go to www.mirc.com and download the client and use the help files, but basicly all u need to do is to fill in ur name and secondary name and choose a quakenetserver, after connect u simply type /j #prydwen.bg.

Hope to see u all inthere - we might not be as many in the begining but im gonna do mine for getting the mids inthere, and if u do the same with albs and hibs im sure it will be a blast :)

Regards

Bloodcore

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
I hope u all will be there, the more the marrier - only 8-10 ppl inthere atm, but im hoping for 30+ within a month, after all there arent that many bg'ers, and many of them dont read these boards - so advertice in ur realm, specially hibs, only albs and mids inthere :)

Regards

Bloodcore

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
We got Thugs/Weaklin inthere, so move it ! :p

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Odd?

Stopped working?

Have I had an ip ban on me already or something for spamming :D .

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
lolz. it says ui left because u quit. not because excess flood or the other stuff that usually happens. good fight tho today :p i won he he he.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Quit?

Doh? You mean I hit some key and quit? Hell thought I had been banned. Bit odd though cos I log on into the battlegrounds.

You won? Won wot :D ? You mean you killed me after I had hit Arryn and then the other guy and whoever to eventually end up on you :D ? Even managed to stop you perfing me too. Don't think that seems anything like a fair fight to be honest as I had already sustained some damage ;) Good scrap though all the same. Yah can only improve with practise :touch: .

You sure I not ip banned?

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
he he didnt say it was fair.. was damn ahrd tho... and didnt take u to long to smack me around after i hit u... almsot instant /face :p and yep damn u.. u turn around just as i hit perf... that would helped me out to no end if it had hit. but u hadnt been hurt when i hit u.. u had 100%hp.. if only had a screenie to prove it... but i did get 4rps at the end. and i wer left on about 15%hps or summat at the end anyway... and i think that was because i resisted 1 of ur poison dots.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
4 Rps?

Well good going then if you had 4 rps forrit. Bear in mind though that belting your mates first meant I lost a lot of my damage capabilities. Hitting them removed poison off me weaps.

Were yu buffed?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
bla bla bla Thugs look when same happens to you you're crying about not a fair fight but when some middie adds when an alb is fighting you you say that you could kill them anyway without the middie add. Don't cry for once and admit that you've been properly killed by an unbuffed infil (as far as I know lakashnik runs unbuffed, that's what she did yesterday anyway).

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
(as far as I know lakashnik runs unbuffed, that's what she did yesterday anyway).
!!!! if i was a girl it would be easier... well hell im skinnier than most got hair nicer than most and weaker than most... hell i really could pass for 1 but still. :( maybe i need to stop making as many girl chars and being so nice to people. :fluffle: to :flame:
and yeah i do run unbuffed. hit like a brick dont i :) and yeah need to 1vs1 ye again sometime thugs. and this time i will get PA in!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Beat Weaklin?

I don't think so. Have killed Lak quite a few times now. One on one he ain't got any chance wotsoever. That fight was in amongst a full on scrap between albs and mids at ck side of mb. I had already attacked at least 2 before I noticed an inf creeping up on me. I turned and hit him to stop him crit attacking me. My poisons had lifted off at least 4 weapons. He was still extremely lucky to have lived through that fight even then. His weapon procced right at the end of the fight.

Got some films of Lak and Weaklin and they don't look too good for Lak. Infact bloody awful cos he gets hammered in them.

If he says he had 4 rps forrit how come no screenie? Seems to me I was taking damage from somewheres else too.

Anyways one on one no prob wotsoever and he knows it.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
he he didnt think any point taking a screenie of it. no need. and there was a merc and a friar sat watching us fight btw they sat there cos we all asked each other not to add if fighting u to see how hard u really are making it a good fight. think talek was friar not sure cant remember and as far as i could see only person u had hit was infiltrater. as he died from ur poisons a few moments after u hit me back. i maybe wrong but heh. also its a shame that u dont have a video of that big fight. thought u kept ur videos going all the time u wer on? and ya only got 1 film of me as far as i know.... wer im stood chatting on mb start wit camera facing the wrong way. :D got pwned there but not surprising since didnt hit u untill was @ about 20%hp was a random scramble of hitting buttons after smacking enter and sending a hlf finished sentence to me guildies :) he he.. i shuld stop spamming chat etc i do it to much. but hey thats 1 of things that makes it fun for me. messing around and tlking to people. i no doubts that weaklin is hard to beat. altho would quite like to see dmg done if make a succesful PA on him. ^_^

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Beat Weaklin

Well yu must have improved a hell offa lot in a short space of time. Take a good look at the film. Yu died real fast even though I was missing you.

Here are a lot of inf fights I have had lately. Can't tape all of them cos they happen far too fast for me to switch the camera on.

Film stars: Creepie (dropped a few times) - Charas - Ceir - Tastyenvenom - Necropolis (dropped a few times) - Kiminee (close but fight disturbed by adds) - Hoogas or someone (can't make the name out).

Took a break from Weaklin and not firing on all cylinders yet but starting to improve. Tally last few days includes 3-4 friars and a few reavers. Will stick fights up tomorrow. May as well so I can delete all these files.

Film size 12 mbs.

Infs bah!

Keep taking the steroids Tasty and build yourself up :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom