Battleground XP

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Don't miss out on the new Battleground XP for taking keeps... made 4 bubbles at lv43 for taking Leirvik(lv40-44 BG). Apparently you get the XP boost once ever level!

Give more action in Leirvik too :p

Jaff

Fledgling Freddie
what are the BGs like to level up in? tempted to come back and start again if i can work my way to 50 this way. Still fully aware it wont be that fast, but still :)

Tomask

Loyal Freddie
me and 4 friends went to play on Kay to try out NF and with leveling in Battlegrounds in mind. once your to 20 you can get 20 - 25 pretty quick in thid if you win more than you lose of course , skip next bg as no one in there pretty much same with 30 -35 one but once you hit molvik you can get through 35 - 45 very nice if there are few people regualry going there(40 - 45 in levirk).

Our group manged to get to 42 in about week and a half of evening only play was good fun to. Only problem is you cant play 100% there as it relies heavly on there being other people there but thing we found is that it was a very welcome change from xp grind. Do a couple bubbles xp then see there are a few people in your Bg so headin there spend rest of the day earning about 4 - 5 times more xp than you earnt in thoese boring 2 - 3 hours of getting 2 :p

Only reason we stoped was becuase of the stupid time differnce other wise i reckon we would have goten 50 and gone on to have a great time.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
anyone fancy getting owned in Molvik (35-39 bg) by my VW, come along. a few hibs go there, and was some action last night. Not huge scale, but good fun

pikeh said:
anyone fancy getting owned in Molvik (35-39 bg) by my VW, come along. a few hibs go there, and was some action last night. Not huge scale, but good fun

might be there tonight with my 36 reaver :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom