Battleground Event - Cathal Valley 5/8 -5/10

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Woot looks like a bit of OF bg tonight, should be around 1900 uk time ish
pitty they don`t disable RA`s and ML`s when you port in, lol i see the zerg inc in such a small area,

Greetings all,
This weekend, starting Saturday 5/8 at 2:00 PM EDT and ending Monday 5/10 at 11:00 AM EDT we will be running a Battleground Event on all Normal ruleset servers. Cathal Valley will be opened to all players, regardless of character and realm level. While inside of Cathal Valley, Realms will endeavor to slay Martigon, a Demonic Emissary of Lilith. This monster NPC spawns centered on the road between all three realms mile gates. The realm which lands the killing blow to Martigon will be granted with an Enhancement NPC that will spawn and last for five minutes. This NPC will grant members of the killing realm a RP/BP buff of 15%, which will persist through death and last one and a half hours.
Please be aware that CS will not take appeals regarding Martigon's death. He is placed in an RvR zone and it should be understood he will be highly contested. Martigon will spawn consistently 20 minutes after each death, so if your realm at first fails to claim their buff the chance to try again will soon present itself.

Nice of em to put it at EU prime time ,

- English -

Resident Freddy
was hoping would be a proper cathal event not where any1 can enter ..

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
I have a vision! ...

the first hour of the event: Servers are fine
a couple of hours later: Massive Zergfest / Lag
5 hours after start: Servers die, Mythic has to do a rollback and people end up flaming eachother to death.

Yay!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Looks like alot of fun, time to respec light for the aoe and get the beers in.

aika

Part of the furniture
bomb grp with banelord ml8 and st plz, now only give ae stun!

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
250ish mids and about as many albs and hibs! Love it :)

Now put Cathal Valley on the New Frontiers Servers ...and dumb NF on the battlegrounds one!

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
lol had to turn all effects and names etc of was still lagging a bit at xroads just 3 big zergs crashing into each other there, rp`s seems to be a bit low though, too many soandso`s was`nt worth that much cause they died recently,

Septina

Part of the furniture
Nice of them that they organise things like this but..... 1k people, in a zone as small as CV? :D Ultralag, ultradelay, ultrazergs, ultraboring. ^^

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice zone. Really wish it was the style used in open rvr, oh wait we used to have that. Bring back old frontiers!

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Lag ??????? whats that , pfft get better comps :p
think i had 2 or 3 small spikes <wistles> :ninja:

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
My PC is having problems in general, web pages freeze and become none responsive, game hangs every now and then for no reason. I managed to get my RM into Cathal last night, came face to face with the zerg and the PC just went and told me to do one and refused to play the game. I have a pretty top notch PC too. Just done a huge clean of it to see if it makes any difference but I dont think its going to do alot :(

Everz

FH is my second home
I cant even enter CV :D. I made it the AMG before my computer went haywire and switched itself off.

NF roaming yipee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom