Battlefield V

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So I'm sure most of you have heard how shit its meant to be, found this review earlier and I thought it was quite funny... especially the part about Bobafett. Yet another Battlefield I won't be buying.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
So I'm sure most of you have heard how shit its meant to be, found this review earlier and I thought it was quite funny... especially the part about Bobafett. Yet another Battlefield I won't be buying.

On the contrary. I have seen sme gameplay reviews that really like it.

A lot of people arebasing their views on beta being the finished article. And its been stated they are using that for balancing and tweaking the game play. So dont be drawn in by a half finished game view tbh

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Battlefield always put out a 'beta' though before release, and generally it's just a demo and very little changes from beta to release.

I'm not enjoying what I've seen so far from it like. Tried playing BF1 last time too and couldn't get a single game, dunno if the servers were knackered or something but I kept getting put in games on my own.

Himse

FH is my second home
I really liked it once I got into it.

Took a few games before I got comfortable with how stuff worked.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Yeah no we don't advertise illegal third party sites here...

LimpBiscuit

Fledgling Freddie
I bought a game from Eneba few days ago. Good prices there. Amazon and Ebay are quite expensive. G2a.. I don't know actually but I heard bad things about it.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Last BF I bought was BF4, paid 99 € for it, it was utterly broken (crashing left and right and some serious network issues). I followed up on it, took them a year to fix it. Guess they were busy doing sequels.

Tbh I do not understand why this franchise still exists after BF4.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Simply because people keep buying them, in most BF games you'd be better to wait until they finishing developing it about a year after release.

Kelmop

Fledgling Freddie
Hello !
I want to try this game. Maybe do you know where I could get it? I know just these online shops : Amazon, Ebay, G2a and Eneba. Any more cheap online shops? :)

Thanks!

Eneba is a very nice website, you should try buy from there and don't think 2 weeks from where to buy it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom