PC Master Race Battlefield 5 Trailer

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
No premium and no season pass. Gonna kill cods go to market model this year.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Going into the trailer with no knowledge about what era the game was set in, I would never have guessed it was WW2. Apparently they've made loads of improvements to the mechanics, none of which were really on display here. The gameplay footage will be more telling.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
DeTJP-ZU0AEQd-d.jpg:large

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Loving the whine about the woman with the prosthetic in the trailer going around the internet.

I mean how can people be so wrong about something so easily fact checked? Hmmmm..... fact checkable?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Loving the whine about the woman with the prosthetic in the trailer going around the internet.

I mean how can people be so wrong about something so easily fact checked? Hmmmm..... fact checkable?

Oh I agree, I just thought the picture was funny as fuck :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sounds like they're building the game around Battle Royale... they've removed/drastically reduced how Health regens and talk of lootboxes.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Sounds like they're building the game around Battle Royale... they've removed/drastically reduced how Health regens and talk of lootboxes.
Well that says completely different to what the official launch thing was with no paid dlc or loot boxes. They might keep the crates like they have in bf1 atm that are just cosmetics and they can be earned by game play.

And they didnt mention any last man standing mode. But they did expanded conquest or something which is group play alng with the tickets flag holding that usually have. But if they add a BR mode it would be complimented with the other modes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom