Battlefield 4

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I can't wait to get my hands on another dull gray realistic shooter. I hope there are lots of chest high walls to hide behind.

Aada

Part of the furniture
How about you EA moaners support the developer? you know DICE? the developers that make their PC versions better than the console versions instead of just a direct port?

If there is any developer inside EA that turns around and says ''no we will do a good job on the PC version instead of just a copy and paste job'' it's DICE.

If they jumped ship and said no more PC games you people would moan at that too.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It's a terrible game though. It always feels laggy, unless you play 32 man, and that kind of defeats the object.

You always after a month or so get people who only play one map, and do one thing, then sit slagging off everyone else for being shit (realistic, nar)

You always get servers that only play one map, no IDEA why they do this, but it must be popular or it wouldnt happen. I know in CS they always vote D2, but at least there is a possibilty of another map, of BF it's just one thing, over and over again.

Can't stand it :(

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
people play one map cos they can learn them minutely, then claim they are "pro" players as they can beat you on it, theyre shit on other maps tho

Aada

Part of the furniture
It's a terrible game though. It always feels laggy, unless you play 32 man, and that kind of defeats the object.

You always after a month or so get people who only play one map, and do one thing, then sit slagging off everyone else for being shit (realistic, nar)

You always get servers that only play one map, no IDEA why they do this, but it must be popular or it wouldnt happen. I know in CS they always vote D2, but at least there is a possibilty of another map, of BF it's just one thing, over and over again.

Can't stand it :(

Game doesn't lag for me every setting possible maxed and always on 64 player server.

There are plenty of servers that do a full map rotation and that's up to you to find them, use the filters, find them and add them to your favourites its not hard work.

Counter Strike? Jesus its the PC version of COD as far as I'm concerned don't even compare BF and CS.

Your points are entirely personal and have nothing to do with how the game actually plays, the game lags? Turn your settings down or get a better PC or join a server with a low ping if you are getting latency lag.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
How about you EA moaners support the developer? you know DICE? the developers that make their PC versions better than the console versions instead of just a direct port?

If there is any developer inside EA that turns around and says ''no we will do a good job on the PC version instead of just a copy and paste job'' it's DICE.

If they jumped ship and said no more PC games you people would moan at that too.

Wouldn't even notice, they don't exactly make quality games.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
CS is the greatest multiplayer fps ever made, with the most back up, at the best price, requiring the most skill. You can like that or not, but you can't disagree with it because it's fact ;)

As far as the personal opinion comment, of course it's personal opinion Aada, whose opinion would you like me to have? Yours?

oh, I see ... :p

Aada

Part of the furniture
CS is the greatest multiplayer fps ever made, with the most back up, at the best price, requiring the most skill. You can like that or not, but you can't disagree with it because it's fact ;)

As far as the personal opinion comment, of course it's personal opinion Aada, whose opinion would you like me to have? Yours?

oh, I see ... :p

My point was that your complaints were entirely on your end nothing to do with the actual game systems itself.

Lag? Get a better PC or internet whichever type of lag it is.
Map rotation problems? Again use the filters and find what you are looking for I have 2 servers with full map rotations on my favourites not sure why you don't.

Your complaints are petty at best and both complaints are entirely on your end.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Yes, but they are MY complaints and why I wont buy the stupid game ....

Aada

Part of the furniture
Yes, but they are MY complaints and why I wont buy the stupid game ....

So again nothing to do with the actual game just you can't be arsed using the filter options and want to run the game on max settings with all the bells and whistles on a 64 player server and still complain?

Honestly what do you want them to do about that?

Someone should make a game where your a publisher/dev and you have to please the masses on the internetz, it would be really interesting.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You seem to take it personally that people think its shit...odd.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I don't take it personally i just think the reasons for thinking it's shit are absurd.

Don't like the shooting mechanics fine.
Don't like being bombed into oblivion by planes and helicopters fine.
Don't like being bombed by a jihad wannabe in a jeep fine.
The list could go on but maybe you get my point?

But not liking it because he doesn't use the filter options to find a server with a map rotation and complaining the game lags on his computer on a 64 player server are just ridiculous.

Honestly what could DICE do to help with that? roll the game back to BF2 era graphics so he can run the game smoothly? I'm sure they will get right on it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I don't take it personally i just think the reasons for thinking it's shit are absurd.

Don't like the shooting mechanics fine.
Don't like being bombed into oblivion by planes and helicopters fine.
Don't like being bombed by a jihad wannabe in a jeep fine.
The list could go on but maybe you get my point?

But not liking it because he doesn't use the filter options to find a server with a map rotation and complaining the game lags on his computer on a 64 player server are just ridiculous.
The main reason I'm not planning on getting this is the fact its EA.

The core principle that they announced this as they released BF3 pretty much goes to show how much they care about their products, they just want to roll out the next product charge £80 for it & its future DLC.

I appreciate they needed to release a FPS competitor for the new generation of consoles, but they could have easily released this as another piece of DLC to BF3, because frankly, there is no -huge- difference in graphics and such from what I watched in that video.

Do you remember when they released a new game because the previous one was so out dated the OS couldn't even run it anymore?

Now they update it because it makes their wallets thicker, which is backed-up by the fact they only allow you to play wholly single player games when you're connected to the internet, because they're worried they'll make a couple of thousand less profit...

Also because on the otherhand, Boheima turn around and give out their brand new game for £20 which includes Alpha, which on the back of the recent popularity of Arma 2 they could've charged a hell of alot more for.

Last edited:

throdgrain

FH is my second home
You do take it personally Aada.

oh and you can't filter out the one map servers cos mostly that's all there are. And yes the idea that some one learns to fly a plane or helicoptor, then flies around killing everyone and telling them they are shit until he dies, whereupon he just abuses whoever has got the helicoptor until he gets it back, it's just shit.

Great idea, bad game. I shant be buying it. Did you guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom