Battlefield 3 bots

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anyone else noticed theres been ALOT more bots than usual on BF3? I shit you not every single server I joined in the past 1-2 hours with the exception of 1 has had a bot on it, EA just don't give a fuck anymore I take it?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Isn't it DICE running those servers and staffing the CSM's/GM's/server admins/what have you?

But EA probably do care, just not enough.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
No idea who runs them tbh, whoever is running them tho isnt taking reports seriously enough that an aimbot can reach rank 100 before its banned.. seems to be alot of bots on Russian servers and some USA servers, havent seen many on german/french and uk servers (seen some but not alot)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
EA have made their money, they no longer care.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Quite silly of them tbh, its fairly obvious BF3 will be around for awhile.. they could have milked multiple more expansions.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
How do you bot in an FPS? o_O

More so...why? Well, i guess leveling, but umm...wouldn't it be easier to beat a bot?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aimbots and Wallhacks as to why they do it I have no idea personally, it doesnt help them improve in the slightest and just costs them money in the long run because they always get caught.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
The bug that everyone is abusing at the moment is the mass attached to the G3A3 on an underslung rail - it's a one shot kill and has massive range, you just point it in someone's direction and they die. I've been seeing 100 kills / 10 deaths a lot.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
aah i was wondering what the "underslung bug" was
i stopped playing for a while it was just crashing
fixed with last patch so back in again.. way behind on unlocks tho

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye the dart bug is fucking stupid, they should have fixed it by now. Just hit rank 45 a few days back after playing it On/off since release and its rather annoying seeing so many 100's pop up after dart abusing their arses off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom