Battlefield 2 UK Clans

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
For those that want to play BF2 in a clan and get the most out of the game here are some UK clans that are currently recruiting, were possible I have c&p as much info as possible, all have at least a contact email or web page.

mpg clan

www.mpg-clan.co.uk

The Vietcong Catering Corp

http://www.thevccc.net/

Team XiO

Team XiO is looking to expand it's ranks in preparation for the release of Battlefield 2.

XiO as a team has been around for nearly three years now, we are all based in England, some from down south, some up north We have played Desert Combat, Battlefield:Vietnam and most recently Point of Existence as a clan. We get together regularly for a game in the evening, practicing for BF2. Most of our members have been playing games for years before that though, including Duke Nukem, Quake 2, and Unreal for example. Each member also enjoys games of their own tastes, we have some WoW players for example, some play Guild Wars, GTR racing, and I enjoy Sven Coop. Last year we competed in the Enemy Down BF:V ladder, we can't wait to get into the action again with BF2!

We are focussing on Battlefield 2 for the future, with an intent to play competitivly in ladders and leagues. Most of all though, we want to have fun as a group playing the game. We use Ventrilo voice comm's and IRC, which will be a requirement of any new member (both free to download). We will be getting a dedicated server once the game is released and server prices are announced. You will be asked to contribute towards this cost monthly, it should'nt be alot, less than £10 I would guess. Being in the UK, or speaking good English and living in Europe, age 18 plus please is required. Currently we are looking for 4 - 5 new players.

Sadly our website is down and being re-designed. Instead come and join our IRC channel #xio.bf2 on Quakenet (PM me if you need help setting up IRC), and speak to MannY. We will invite you to play with us, and see how things go We will be choosing people we feel are going to be commited to the clan for the long term, who enjoy the gamin', most of all who want to have fun!

We have just got our new forums up! Come along and sign up. For those interested in joing post in the recruitment section.

http://clanxiobf2.proboards46.com/index.cgi

SAS

YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU! Well more to the point we do!

We are a multi gaming clan who are just setting up a BF2 squad in time for the games release.
We are looking for European players (18+), as we are a UK based clan.
On joining you will recieve your own SAS email address, ranks and awards available, interested? Then Email me some details and we can start training you up!

INTERNET SPEED
SKILL LEVEL (honest now lol!)
SPECIAL SKILLS (ie pilot,sniper etc)
ANY PREVIOUS CLANS
PREVIOUS GAMES PLAYED
HOURS AVAILABLE TO PLAY/SCRIM/TRAIN

SoldierA@sasukclan.com

Ace of Spades

http://home.ripway.com/2004-8/167156/recruit.jpg

Ace of Spades are looking for more players for our upcomming Battlefield2 team!

We are a multigaming clan currently playing Counter-Strike:Source. We started with Battlefield 1942, then moved on to the jungles in Battlefield Vietnam. Came third in the Clanbase BF:V Open cup 04.

What we need is new and old battlefield players that will buy BF2 as soon as it's out. It's nice if you got some experience from previous battlefield game, but it's not required.

For further information visit our website!

Requirements:
- Mic and ventrilo 2.2
- Be able to attend matches & practices
- Should be able to help out with server costs (not mutch).
- Be familiar with IRC
- Good teamplayer

Why you should join us:
- We are a active and well organized clan with alot of experience.
- Access to our game servers 24/7
- Personal email account
- Get your own irc bouncer
- Friends to play with all the time

Cya on the Battlefield smile.gif

IRC: #AoS.clan @ Quakenet

Bamboo Commandos

We are a european based clan and our primary game is going to be Battlefield 2. Even though we are a "new" clan we have a lot of experience from running other clans for games such as Battlefield 1942/Desert Combat, Call of Duty, Raven Shield, etc.

Our main goal is to have fun playing games and also to be good at the games we play. We plan on using tactics and rely on teamplay in Battlefield 2, and also hold regular training sessions for our members. We are going to arrange Battlefield 2 clan wars through ClanBase, but are open to suggestions for other online ladders.

We have currently got a dedicated server for 36 players which is running Desert Combat. Depending on the amount of members we get, we might upgrade it to hold even more players. We currently have a Ventrilo server which we use to chat and chill in.

We are currently looking for new members, especially dedicated mature players from Europe. If you are interested in joining, you can register on our website at www.b-commandos.com.

TradeMark Gamers

Yo guys just a quick post to let you know that the clan im in our recruiting ready for battlefield 2. We were formally known as #Team-Reaction and were a pretty decent UK call of duty clan. As it stands we have about 9 members for the BF2 team who were the cod team but we'd like to recruit maybe four more people with more Battlefield/Desert Combat Experience. if your interested pm me in #TMGamers or add me to msn fmjamesbond@hotmail.com

SiD

Fledgling Freddie
VC - Valour Corp

Just a buncha ex-planetside / World of warcraft players (most of us play FPS seperately as well but not under one banner).

Http://www.valour.org.uk/bf2/

Have our own 32 player ranked server.

T

TazzyUK

UK BF2/BF2142 Clan update?

Could this thread be updated?

Possibly some of these clans no longer exist!?

Looking to join a 'not too serious' UK BF2/BF2142 clan though I noticed the BF2 servers are lacking somewhat in population lol (I'm talking mainly about the low ping UK/EU servers..haven't looked down the list as there isn't any point for me)

BF2142 seems to be still going well..I was spoilt for choice for a game :)

My post is prob not appropiate for this section but there hasn't been posting on this thread for some time. Is BF2 old news now?

I still thoroughly enjoy it :)

P.s. Are the 'Freddyfield Community Server #1 & 2' still going ?

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
MPG - best clan ever.

Unfortunately, they no longer exist.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Question is; Why would you want to play BF2 at all?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Can you play BF2 in widescreen?
yes
Question is; Why would you want to play BF2 at all?
indeed. it was great until the master server infrastructure thought it would be a good idea to kick me off servers every two minutes or so.
It reminds me of pigeons.
it reminds me of BF2142 which was great until the master server infrastructure thought it would be a good idea to kick me off servers every two minutes or so.

but hey, I installed BF2142 on a whim a couple of months ago fully patched up and everything, but hey, it was great until the master server infrastructure thought it would be a good idea to kick me off servers every two minutes or so.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Sounds like a Punkbuster issue. Updated etc?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
uh yeah, automatically and by hand just like it says on the PB website. the game says things along the line of "Connection to master server lost" by which I presume it means the EA master stat server and not the PB server. I also have periodic PB stuff but that's normal as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom