Battle of Sursbrooke

G

Garnet

sigh and at the start shamans were supposely ' weaker ' than the healer im totally amazed. Wish i made a shaman now :(

O

old.Sheba

just for the record garnet Katod (45 shaman) and stygga (49 shaman) was the only "mezzing" ppl in lair party the other day, We had no deaths and exp was as fast as normal :)

Next path AE root, better DoT/bolt and PB AE Insta Disease will make the shaman own a healer :)

to bad we dont have mana regen...

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by old.Garnet
sigh and at the start shamans were supposely ' weaker ' than the healer im totally amazed. Wish i made a shaman now :(

I thought u made some sort of a fighter ? like.. a friar or something.. coz I see u pull out that hammer and bash ppl often :)

K

Khalen

oh they find themselves so great, attacking with more people.. oh my how uber you guys are... 0 Relics is all I can say :p How long now? 2 months?

O

old.Ebeneezer

Originally posted by Khalen
oh they find themselves so great, attacking with more people.. oh my how uber you guys are... 0 Relics is all I can say :p How long now? 2 months?

If having 0 relics means Albion is a more fertile battleground like last night then I'll happily take that.

Besides, I think it's much more satisfying beating a large group of real players than zerging keeps, knocking down doors and running off with a trinket from an undefended relic keep. Where's the challenge in that?

Also, the shaman is regarded by many as a gimped class. I wanted to show that we can make a contribution. Hitting 24 people with one spell is nice. What you don't see was that my one poison spell also finished off 5 people!

Funnily enough, I rolled a pole armswoman on Alb/Pryd and levelled her to 24. The levelling in Alb up to 24 was very fast, so I had her in the BG in no time at all. Then I realised how gimped the class is :( Now I understand why your posts are often the rantings of a bitter man ;)

Seriously though, you must play the poleman well to garner your RP and enjoy the RvR. So in an attempt to encourage a better atmosphere on these boards, why don't you be constructive and offer me some or your sagacity. You may stop me deleting her and rerolling an infiltrator...

O

old.Nol

sheesh khalen...neezer just said you have a saggy ass..

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by Khalen
oh they find themselves so great, attacking with more people..

Err...Khalen for the shit shovelling brigade? Take off the nose clip and smell what you spreading m8 ;) Whose is the realm that consistantly only attacks when they have twice the numbers :confused: :confused: :confused:

Wakey wakey Mr Zergman ;)

The reason CE enjoy your frontiers is the many 1FG v 1FG battles we encounter. And it's nice to find others in the alliance we are building enjoying a similar experience in an effort to widen the RvR conflict from one small confined area in Hibbieland in the hope of making this game more entertaining and compelling for everyone.

And while you go on about relics, lets consult the history books from day one, shall we? Hmm...how strange...can't seem to remember the Albs managing to take one from the Hibs or Middies other than during the twilight hours, even though they have a numerically far superior number to the other two realms. Middies and Hibs have both achieved this against the odds. One thing Albs can't change is history (well they could if they had more bottle)...and as the history books for Excal server stand at this point you have a pretty piss poor realm Khalen ;)

B

BlueJam

Originally posted by old.Ebeneezer
I only wish I had a screenshot of 24 albs each surrounded by a dirty brown cloud.

Yeah, nice AE cheese cutting skills shammys have now.

Lay off the baked beans dude :D

Z

Zill

Khalen, Albion may have held all the str relics for sometime now, but what we will never hear you or any other Alb boasting about is the way and manor that you acquired them in the first place.

T

Tranquil-

"Whose is the realm that consistantly only attacks when they have twice the numbers" -- Killgorde

-- Would it be smart to not attack with as many ppl as we got? And also considering there is a shortage of mezz in albion?
What's the use of discussing DAoC history? Does that give you mroe Relics? Isn't the number of relics as of now the most important? Heh. The history about Camelot is fixed, RELICS are something we can change. Does this mean that every time you lose all your relics you are going to point at the history and say: "Oh, but look at the history books? WE WIN!"
Piss poor realm, heh, based on what? your opinion?
We still have have your Relic, no "you suck" attitude will change that.

Stop hurling air. Do something about it.
"Nah, cause you suck!" <- That's going to be your answer now?

B

Bilf

Was wondering how long it would be before "prime time raids" reared it's ugly head again. :(

B

-Baxter-

And also considering there is a shortage of mezz in albion?

You must be joking ! Mistreals haven't enough ??

Besides.. Normaly eaven though we dont own strength relics .. etc we gank you pretty nice in albion when we're roaming your lands. And we have a lot of fun doing it. Thats what i call a true challange !

T

Tranquil-

rofl, minstrels? Minstrels only have single target mezz.
What we need is Sorcerers.

R

Riddler

Originally posted by Tranquil-
Isn't the number of relics as of now the most important?

heh, and here i was thinking these kinda games were all about having fun

which is exactly what this new very cool CE alliance has been having lately according to the live relays i get from my m8 while trying to lvl my lill supp runie :p

relics just gives u some bonuses, not much fun, they seem to own you pretty bad every night in alb fronts with no bonuses anyways ;)

R

Riddler

Originally posted by Vireb

yeah my 40 ice wiz has been put on hold for respecc to full earth for a few months now

why not get him to 50, THEN wait for respec? :p

V

Vireb

couse im lvling a friar to 50 before :0 and also having abit of fun in emain with him too

O

old.Ebeneezer

Respeccing won't matter to me...bolt + DOT and yellow con wizzies go down...whatever their flavour :clap:

O

old.Sepiritz

I've said it before, the reason why mids can take on other groups the same size or twice as large are the overpowered healers.. CC wins all and healers have every CC spell there is and once more over in insta form.. Silly Mythic.

Only reason 'Killgordes rp farm group' (as its affectionaly known as in Alb) has killed me is that damn stun with über range.

G

Garnet

Originally posted by old.Sepiritz
I've said it before, the reason why mids can take on other groups the same size or twice as large are the overpowered healers.. CC wins all and healers have every CC spell there is and once more over in insta form.. Silly Mythic.

Only reason 'Killgordes rp farm group' (as its affectionaly known as in Alb) has killed me is that damn stun with über range.

Fine ill give me mez up if u give your smite up :)

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by old.Sepiritz

Hardly "RP farming" when its usually left to your second string (but a helluva lot more realm-dedicated) players to defend your home frontier while the true "Farming Co-Operatives" on both sides of the wire are truly doing the rp farming in Emain. If our own first priority was rp we would be in Emain more often too. Just bear one thing in mind....Emain is one small confined goldfish bowl with limited manouvrebility, whereas 2 of the 3 zones we cover in the Alb frontier (Snowdonia is rarely visited) are underpopulated and completely open. As well as bad-ass mobs. Which means effort, patience and a higher attention span than that of a goldfish to make any rp at all. A primary factor leading to the success of any military offensive is for the commander to have the ability to choose where and when he engages the enemy with the resouces he has at his disposal (in our instance normaly 1FG). The stealth horde in Emain takes that option away.

Let's just face it...Midgard owns the Albion frontier lease due to a lack of interest on your part. And will do so until your big boys realise there is more to the game than Emain rp farming and the zergs there. Christ, you should be thankful we are saving you guys transport costs ;)

/Salutes those Albion guilds that actually give a toss about their homeland.

And with respect to mezzers...bollocks...we do fine with good old Ebe on his own when none of our excellent healers are on line, thank you very much. He even volunteers his services as bait on occasion when the only rezzer in the group, the silly sod. ;)

V

Vireb

Originally posted by Killgorde

Let's just face it...Midgard owns the Albion frontier lease due to a lack of interest on your part

dont ya love us owning yggdra/uppland too :) :flame:

O

old.Tzeentch

<looks at his 103dmg per tick AE DoT and the 108 dmg per tick single target>

Damn shame relics do not affect DoTs :((((

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by old.Riddler

heh, and here i was thinking these kinda games were all about having fun

which is exactly what this new very cool CE alliance has been having lately according to the live relays i get from my m8 while trying to lvl my lill supp runie :p

relics just gives u some bonuses, not much fun, they seem to own you pretty bad every night in alb fronts with no bonuses anyways ;)

Do you decide wether or not someone is having fun doing something? Maybe ppl don't share the eact ideas of having fun all the time. Does everyone you know behave the same way? Heh, people are different, some people like to think the relics are important, some don't.

O

old.Ebeneezer

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
<looks at his 103dmg per tick AE DoT and the 108 dmg per tick single target>

Damn shame relics do not affect DoTs :((((

What class??

R

Riddler

Originally posted by Tranquil-

Do you decide wether or not someone is having fun doing something? Maybe ppl don't share the eact ideas of having fun all the time. Does everyone you know behave the same way? Heh, people are different, some people like to think the relics are important, some don't.

what i mean is, this alliance is doing real RvR, striking all over your frontier, taking keeps, defending the keeps, having real organisation (afaik ;) ) and wathever is included in this, everyone else seem to think daoc was only made for taking a couple relics and skirmish emain, and emain is not even a BG, its hibs far frontier zone, try using it to more then just skirmishes ..../me wonders why so many get bored with the game way to soon :rolleyes:

and i still hold my point, if u think only goal of the game is these relics, ur not enjoying 100% of the RvR possibilities in daoc :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread