Battle of Hlidskialf Faste thread.

G

glorien_

LoL great post mots - hope ure enjoying infant school......

B

Belomar

Originally posted by mots
Can it be that you albs suck so much that you have to brag about every little victory. I say you suck, now go whine some more.
I sense much hate in you.

P

phule_gubben

Mornin Cerdin.

When are u coming back to our little frontier?

Just want to know when to stay away from yer dot´s u evul man. ;)

T

Trinilim

Oh btw, I heard mids were freaking out on IRC thinking it was a relic raid :lol: that true? ;)

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by phule_gubben
And? English isn´t my main language so i do me best. if that´s not good enough for ya what else can i do?

And to be fair, he was right - I spelt it rong coz i is a moron wen i cums tooo speeling. :)

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Trinilim
Oh btw, I heard mids were freaking out on IRC thinking it was a relic raid :lol: that true? ;)

Haven´t got a clue since i don´t use IRC but it might have been mentioned i belive.

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Gordonax
And to be fair, he was right - I spelt it rong coz i is a moron wen i cums tooo speeling. :)

Like i said, we try our best, what else can we do. I didn´t want to offend u in any way and it seems like u appreciated my little comment without being offended.

O

old.Xanthian

WD albs you zerged a keep and sat in it for 6 hours.
You must be proud.

C

corentmm

Actually the initial take was only about 3-4fg from Fellowship alliance...rest of the zerg arrived to counter the ridiculous number of mids who came to try a retake.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by phule_gubben
Like i said, we try our best, what else can we do. I didn´t want to offend u in any way and it seems like u appreciated my little comment without being offended.

Nothing to take offense from, imho :D Some people on BW have a little too thin skins.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
WD albs you zerged a keep and sat in it for 6 hours.
You must be proud.

4ish fg taking the keep, iirc. Then we got reinforcements in to hold it later. Which was lucky, as I don't think 4fg would have held out against nearly 20fg of Mids (not whining about you zerging, it's your frontier and you should be defending in numbers).

Remember the last time a realm couldn't be bothered to retake their keeps? Can you remember what happened to them?

Or did you just want to wait till it was undefended? After all, wouldn't want any opposition, would you...

D

Driwen

Originally posted by darbey
Nah there couldnt have been lag , not with this super server upgrade thats theyeve done (sarcasm mode off)

you expected your own pc to suddenly lag less with a better server?:) It probably was less laggy for the people who werent within 6k of the zergs. But after that you receive the people in range and then you might start to lagg:). The server cant make it easier for peoples pc to handle a 100 vs 100 combat as the problem (or most part) was and still is clientside.
But the server will most likely not crash if there are 400 people in a fight together as it used to. Nor will a whole realm lagg if there are 400 people fighting eachother or atleast those are the effects that a new server will do. It wont give you less lagg during the fight as thats clientside:).

And i think there were around 40+albs with the first take as people reported that on /as. Which is prolly from spam by the gaurds:).
ow and gorgonax, xanthian is a hib not a mid so he doesnt speak for mids:p.

V

vindicat0r

givf more epic sieges like those tbh, regardless of rps gained...... 25k only :D

It was great fun but was basically only 2 fights all nite. bah, come back faster and with more imo mids :D

I was playing my bro's theurg and he was playing his spirit cabby ^^

1020 was record for single DD , alot of 900+ and all the rest wer 685 :D :D :D.

Guten /kiss btw, dont try bow me :p, every time I show my head :/. killed u twice thou :D /hug

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by warlock_es
If this albs call farm............:uhoh:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I guess my rp flow is ten times faster than yours :kissit:

It is just that Albs do not cheat at DaoC like Mids do nonstop.
LA bug abuse anyone...
And about 5 more insanely overpowered Mid classes.
But lets call it skills, otherwise Mids get upset.
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Rei Ayanami

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
LA bug abuse anyone...
Regards, Glottis

Would you like a cookie and a glass of milk?

A

Arnor

LA bug abuse anyone...
Regards, Glottis

ahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahhahhhahahahhahahahahhahaha

ahahahah, your a fucking retard aahahahhahahahahahahahahhhaha

D

Driwen

LA bug abuse anyone...
Regards, Glottis

lol it was a nice thread about the keep fight and look who wanders in and turns it into a whine about classes:). And glottis 7-8k is doable for everyone in RvR and its hardly farming ;). Allthough it might have been for this person :).

As I said earlier LA isnt a bug, as mythic have implemented it themself ;). They just implemented it to strong, however it was supposed to work that way.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by driwen
ow and gorgonax, xanthian is a hib not a mid so he doesnt speak for mids:p.

Heh! Do you think he was one of the hibs that kept trying to join in the fun, only to ambushed on route?

G

Gordonax

LA bug abuse anyone...
Regards, Glottis

I didn't see any cheating.

I didn't see any overpowered classes (if Mid classes are overpowered, they would have taken the keep).

I just saw 200+ players having fun doing something more interesting than running round emain.

K

killrake

Originally posted by Gordonax
I didn't see any cheating.

I didn't see any overpowered classes (if Mid classes are overpowered, they would have taken the keep).

I just saw 200+ players having fun doing something more interesting than running round emain.

/clap

W

warlock_es

LA bug abuse anyone...
Regards, Glottis

Lol :)
Glottis have made an idiot of himself again :)
We have one good saying in russian language:
"Only grave can heal the humpback" :kissit:

A

ardamels

Well /salute to albs for a nice defense. FoM was on a guild hunt in DF farming cash for the guild house, we should've come faster. I promise you a better defense next time as I personally enjoy keep fights alot ;) We wiped albs and hibs good at Arvakr atleast.

We got 50P + in our guild house fund now and going strong (after less than a week's farming), but rest assure we'll choose realm defense before other hunts from now on ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

For Warlock_es, Killrake, Gordonax, Driwen, Arnor, and old.Rei Ayanami, I was just responding to Warlock_es once again slagging of an Alb just cause he is so much more elite, etc...
But I guess that might be hard to understand.

And anyway, LA is as much as a bug as the LOS issue that necromancer had, and I read plenty of Mids complain about that.
Regards, Glottis

Users who are viewing this thread