Battle of Caer Caledonia

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Fantastic action at the keep tonight, just 7 hibs inside the keep when the doors were broken down and we were invaded by an Albion horde.

Well unlucky for them they couldn't finish the job and we decimated them in the lord's tower, but we couldn't fix the doors... so when a Midgard horde turned up they ran straight in (to their deaths, ho ho ho :D), then the Albs came back (to /release), then more Mids suffered unsavoury deaths... how did we not die? We couldn't believe it! :D

So a few hours go by of the doors being broken down, and we get an extra Hib here or there to strengthen us, and finally we turf the Albs out (who had set up camp in the gatehouse) and repair the door - hurrah! Well we got sieged again after that by LOTS of Mids, but they couldn't stay close enough to attempt the gate, so we were winning when I logged out... great night! :cheers:

- Niravel the Eldritch

Craft

Fledgling Freddie

I do have to say that very few albs i know have any sort of siege skill, apart from rams, most people arent sure how to use Balistas correctly. I know that a nice old alb ran a siege workshop for people but alas no more and people i fear have moved on to pastures a new and big boy RvR :)

Sad to see the albs once again run headlong into a wall of aoe ;)

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
-> Celer's Siege Weapon Workshops

:)

GREAT to see Albs running into a wall of aoe :D Aye, in big boy RvR the lord tower is a dangerous place to camp with all the GT crap flying around in there, so it was refreshing not to have that problem for once :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
well it's not like we were camping only one place, we ran around inside the tower, up and down and sometimes charged outside to nuke the guys in the courtyard. We were also nuking out the windows =)

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
I missed that, I played lunarani the animist a bit before and a bit after that siege though if anyone remembers owning me over and over ( same infil bah) :)

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
had alot of fun with my hunter there.. havery alb that was uhrt ran out keep.. sat down in fornt of me with 50% hp.. few arrows and everything was ok

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
Bug the Necro had a great time there !

Whilst we Albs sucked more than Paris Hilton in low light, I thoroughly enjoyed killing and getting killed over and over again !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom