Battle for Sursbrooke

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Damn that was fun :)

At 10pm 3 of us took Sursbrooke Watchtower, 4 hours and 30 min later it was finished in a battle I cant remember from any past relic raid :) Never thought zerg can be such fun :clap:

PS: How many RPs you albies got for succesfull defence?

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe was zerged at the end, by Eodafira doin AoE totally wiped us lol. Hibs had to no co-oparation after gates went down. If they were nobody could know what would have happened. Great night and thx for the fun zergers (aka Scouts) :)

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Yea was a blast i realy like this NF alot, ofc the long walks to emain we dont have to take now helps too :) Also i think its fun to play different classes now as i think they all do well....

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
i dinged 150k rps tonight, got around the same as arromiss for successful keep defence \o/

Thanks guys, nice to see a few names here that dotted me and i gtaoe'd ;)

Joby

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed a very nice fight, we (NFD) together with AD rushed in from the side which suprised the albs standing outside at the hole, they prolly didnt exepect us to come from the side :).

But as always when siegeing albs, to many damn scouts ><

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah...

Did I mention how much I really, really, really hate stun? I think if you just heat debuffed me and nuked me down, it'd be alot more fun. Really. :)

Still, came out with like 7k more RPs, thanks for 3L2 Hibbies :)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Came there a bit late and rushed inside and then had to rez almost my entire group as they stayed outside which was nearly impossible due to LoS issues :) (had to do some rezzes which nearly made me fall off the roof :)).
We decided to take a stand 1 room below the lord room which seemed to be a decent place had to spam some DI but I think only 1 groupmember died in the end.

After we killed most of the hibs on Surs we went on taking the tower next to Surs but by then nearly my entire group had logged already but it gave me the chance to use a catapult which hit quite alot of people, even went on fireing when everyone was dead as it still showed damage but seems like you can damage people that are already dead for some reason :touch:

All in all was a nice battle atleast from what I've seen from it :)

Joby

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe fireworks sorry for them stuns :eek:, but they are damn handy in keepsiege's to stun them mages in the windows and debuff/nuke/nuke ;>

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
My cleric was the only one there for ages, never been so busy running round, rezzing, curing nearsight.

Had great fun tho! :clap:

/salute to all the albs that stayed and helped Phoenix Legion keep their castle!

D xx

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
That battle was real fun and i would like to say thanks :)

Its good to see that Hibs are able to keep Mids and Albs busy and i like that all 3 realms are in a good shape.

Keep up that good work and i m sure we will have some decent battles like last night in the future :drink:

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
bashir said:
hehe I got 2199 rp a few days ago, for succesfull defense :D

i doubt that u go 22k rps for succesfully defending the keep, although u might have collected 22k rps from killing ppl around the keep etc :0

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Conjurus said:
i doubt that u go 22k rps for succesfully defending the keep, although u might have collected 22k rps from killing ppl around the keep etc :0

learn to read nooblet :<

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Conjurus said:

hmmm 2199 means 2 thousand one hundred and ninety nine rps not 22 thousand

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Was a fun evening, its great to be able to log on at like 11pm and still have lots of peeps to fight :) Theres certainly some annoyances with NF like long stand offs that aren't really going anywhere, extreme lag on occasions and problems getting to docks alive etc but on the whole its lots of fun atm.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, wish they'd fix the name color bug, lag is an issue but running about thinking u got half the enemy targeted is a pain in de arse... surs was strange last nite, i've notice on outta walls/doors the attacker has the advantage, but on the inner walls/doors the defender seems to have the advantage, seen this at crim, bolg, and surs.. plus somebody kept blowing up my catapults:p was fun though

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
Joby said:
Hehe fireworks sorry for them stuns :eek:, but they are damn handy in keepsiege's to stun them mages in the windows and debuff/nuke/nuke ;>

'S ok, i got DI2 now on my bot, hopefully will extend my survivabilty by .5 seconds :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom