has anyone got a Battle Bard?

what spec?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

not worth it enymore... u wount kill enything. too meny counters and stuff

auroria

Banned
Kaun_IA said:
not worth it enymore... u wount kill enything. too meny counters and stuff
not true, ive killed sms easy, almost had a 3 mans grp with rm sm and healer aswell

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Well if youre high rr i guess AM and IP can make you pretty tuff vs many opponents. But you will have some probs again various opponents - charge tanks, moc casters etc (dd em to death... zzz). Ofc, you can just outsprint moc casters, kite non charge tanks, instamezz (or moc mezz) stealthers. Well not much you can do since you suck in melee :D

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
vodkafairy is an expert of playing gimped characters. you might wanna ask him... hehehe :fluffle:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Always thought might have been fun to try in old frontiers to solo in odins/hw and with the RA setup then. Now, at a wild guess, you wont kill stuff fast enuff to avoid getting added to death by stuff with mez bt and purge 3.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
One of the best fights I have ever seen was when Tinneth respeced Battlebard for a few days - he and a scout had a 13 min fight , both using ip2 and it ended up with tinneth on .05%hp and the scout dead :D

Very very funny fight :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Agrigo said:
One of the best fights I have ever seen was when Tinneth respeced Battlebard for a few days - he and a scout had a 13 min fight , both using ip2 and it ended up with tinneth on .05%hp and the scout dead :D

Very very funny fight :p

Hehe jea ... and i remember seeing him beat a rr6 mincer when he was rr4 in OF :D

Tinneth <3

Pempula

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:
Well if youre high rr i guess AM and IP can make you pretty tuff vs many opponents. But you will have some probs again various opponents - charge tanks, moc casters etc (dd em to death... zzz). Ofc, you can just outsprint moc casters, kite non charge tanks, instamezz (or moc mezz) stealthers. Well not much you can do since you suck in melee :D

AM doesn't have any effect on the bard itself, so doesn't help a 'battle bard' one bit. Sure, you can spec a (high RR) bard to be mediocre in arranged duels, but other than that one's always 'outclassed' by others.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I try to smack someone's head with my harp all the time, alas with no result :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom