bases_r

O

old.Vitenks

Sorry to report, that map has even more scoring bugs than previously thought, including one where you can take the key entirely out of play, scoring massively (and continuously) and making the game unplayable.

So, with some regrets (although its not pretty, and is certainly not to the right scale, it seems to have some potential) I'm going to have to ask that that map is considered for removal.

i

O

old.Mad Kain

Well I kinda like the map, its pretty nicely made, which is sadly spoiled by a scoring system which sucks beyond belief.
Its a CLQ whore's dream map, thats all I can say. I dont mind seeing the map gone I guess.

Who asked for the map to be dumped on the rotation anyway?

------------------
[ChPt2]Kain aka [EQX]Kain aka [Kain]-DTA aka(1)Player

O

old.Mr.Bee

another 2fort map...yawn

Come on mappers do something original!!!

O

old.Totality

Mr. Bee? wans't you on flagcontrol a few days ago was it, now that's original stuff
smile.gif

------------------
Kamikaze
AKA [ChPt2]Kami
Visit my map review site here:
www.totality.org.uk

O

old.Mad Kain

ARGHHH!!
Bloody hell, I remember Mr.Bee now!
Yeah he was that Green annoying HW playing on Flagcontrol the other day.
I was the engineer lobbing EMP's all over the place.

Nice work with that map mate, it rocks
smile.gif

------------------
[ChPt2]Kain aka [EQX]Kain aka [Kain]-DTA aka(1)Player

O

old.bee

Thanks for the feedback mates, nice to know people like it
smile.gif

now to get it on wireplay somehow...

O

old.LLAMA Rama

Well IMO Bases_r is a good solid map... all it needs is the scoring bugs fixing and it's one of the best custom maps there IMO....
Plenty of defensive options, plenty of attacking routes - the only issue I have with it is that you're unable to use a dispenser/255 second detpack to block the water route in, and it's too hard to use the ladder up to the flag room, which used a push effect in the original - that was another nasty one - dispenser blocking the push effect keeping you in sight of a sentry opposite...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom