Base Skill Up Chance?

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, just wondering if naybody knows what the base chance to get a skill up is when crafting an orange con item... specifically SCing.

Or if anybody has a link to a page with lots of numbers about crafting it would be appreciated.

maby thanks,

GReaper

Part of the furniture
About a 1/3 to 1/4 chance maybe?

Mythic have never released any figures on crafting skillup chances.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
It decreases significantly as you go up in level and most crafters feel it varies a lot between crafts, I certainly noticed a big difference when levelling my 3 LGMs. I highly recommend you get skill tools (the level 700 quest is best for albion at least) once above 800 skill, you will notice the increase in level gains.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Im not certain about this but i think that the chanse is greater on items that require alot of materials. At least it felt like i skilled up more often when crafting legs and hauberks etc. This will cost you more though.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
When I was doing spellcrafting, I tracked the amount of skill gained from 600 to 1000. It was approx 25% skill gain per make during that time.

The rate is higher below 200 or so.

It seems similar in other tradeskills (though the chance rises to about 50% on 'advanced' items in all crafts other than alchemy and spellcrafting, and is 100% or so on Aquamarine Eyes! 'Advanced' items are stuff like Double stiched cloth, padded leather, exceptional/fortified weapons, etc.)

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom