awwwww

Like ikle skydivers they were!

How do they avoid going splat though?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I've seen some of those jump down from mountains - it must really hurt :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
there are also a kind of duck called torrent duck and they live in rapids and the chicks are so light they never get hurt its really cool lemme see if i can find some of them...

no :( cant find any but they look like little ping pong balls bobbling abut they were on the life of birds if anyone gets a chance to see it.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Ezteq said:
there are also a kind of duck called torrent duck and they live in rapids and the chicks are so light they never get hurt its really cool lemme see if i can find some of them...

are they related to toilet duck?

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
I love how they really push off :D

I saw something like this irl a few years back, not as high though, was just about the funniest thing i've seen.

The mom let them to jump of a bridge. Problem was, the chicks couldn't jump as far as mommy. And one after the other.. they all hit a drainpipe sticking out, before tumbeling helplessly into the stream.

Just remembering the frantic quacks followed by the hollow thumb as they, one by one, struck the metal drainpipe. Still makes me chuckle. (All teh babies were ok, just alittle dazed)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe baa dum tsh!

i love ducklings i remember when i was a kid on me grandads boat going up the themes (the nice bit not the part that you can walk across if you fall in er i mean on the water) there were all these baby ducks and they didnt have feathers yet just the fluff and when they try and flap their wings it just looks so silly you have to go awwwww

kivik

Part of the furniture
ducklings are the cutest animals in the world :)

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Finally !!! i have proof that ducks are actually evolved from lemmings !

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Ezteq said:

no :( cant find any but they look like little ping pong balls bobbling abut they were on the life of birds if anyone gets a chance to see it.
Ok, i'll watch it! I got the 14 DVD set from the Daily Mail tokens thing. Haven't had the chance to watch them all yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom