Bartoburl/Slonomo/Hypnoxious

insie\

Banned
May I ask why you are too afraid to leave that tower that has ur bb nicely stowed away? You have an orange con pet thats fully buffed, a DI bot an active cleric and an armsman with you yet you darent fight a rr4 hero? :eek:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
As with 99% of all albs lately they haven't learnt how to read a map and get lost if venturing to far :)

Soulja

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Well, Slonomo is from DA, dunno about rest but that says it all.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I've heard every respected solo'er has a not well know Sorc for some zerging (not listed in FH sigs too :).

:ninja:

C

Carss

Well if he is from DA then he plays the way he wants to not the way some fuckhead wants got it?

yeh big grats to slonomo, hes the most useless minstrel ive ever seen, and thats an achievement tbh ive seen some bloody crap minstrels in my time

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Leave slomono alone !! :p .. haha ... I laugh so much when i meet him ... hehe :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
insie\ said:
May I ask why you are too afraid to leave that tower that has ur bb nicely stowed away? You have an orange con pet thats fully buffed, a DI bot an active cleric and an armsman with you yet you darent fight a rr4 hero? :eek:

If they had zerged you with that group would that of got a whine thread as well?

When people stop rolling heavy shield tanks (read: most overpowered solo class currently in the game) then demanding solo duel fights then the number of pathetic posts like yours might decrease.

Only rr4... do I smell FOTM reroller??

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
slono / barto / hypno is a 58 year old american who doesn`t read FH (can`t blame him for that).

genuinly nice chap really :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
People stole my class from me!!! I started in the unfashionable days of soloing as a heavy tank right after the start of nf. Now it's seen to be cool. Fuck of everyone lol.

My warrior mine!!!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
People stole my class from me!!! I started in the unfashionable days of soloing as a heavy tank right after the start of nf. Now it's seen to be cool. Fuck of everyone lol.

My warrior mine!!!

pff I soloed on my arms long before that, pre-toa OF odins gate ftw :D

still remember meeting rr4 Gahn there often :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom