Barrysworld servers

O

old.Fatbloke

I disagree that the players on BW are lame, I spent three hours last night (Tuesday) on some very excellent games (on BW2). Especially the map NML which, despite all it's spammyness, produced an outstanding game. Final score was 1 cap to nil, but it was very close and very hard fought by both teams. Mention also to Rock2 and Well which were also close games.

You just have to be lucky with who you end up playing with I suppose.

------------------
[A&I]Fatbloke

www.armedandinsane.co.uk

O

old.Merkaba

Just suck. I've only been on 4 times in the past month but EVERY time I went on there were a load of fucking lamers who wouldn't cap, did fuck all or just generally being a total Llama.

Barrysworld just isn't fun anymore, try Gamesworld...it's a lot more fun.

C

cenobite

So you post a topic about the actual servers then moan about the players that use them??

Surely two different things. The topic suggests comments about the servers.

True, the servers are only as good as the players but team wise you mostly have to go the organised clan route for proper games.

O

old.[EQX]Kain

Merkaba, your statement is the main reason why I'm leaving BW2.
I've been playing on these servers since they first came online ages ago, and this was the place where all the pro's hooked up to have a good game.

ATO,DW,Chapter,SLH,A&I,DTA,Wasted - to name a few of the damn good clans that I've had the pleasure of playing against.
Now though the place is just full of amataurs who run into an enemy base chuck a whole load of mirvs/grens, and pray for cheap kills. It seems TFC, has strayed away from the 'team'notion, and is just glorified DM now.

I still visit BW2 everyday at 18:00 but over the last month or so, it seems to get emptier each time I pay a visit...

Thanks god, CS doesn't have lamers like the ones I see here, on my favourite server.
Regards.

------------------
[EQX]Kain

[This message has been edited by [EQX]Kain (edited 10 November 1999).]

O

old.Stuart_Granger

I'm not fussed anymore. I am setting up my own server ... it won't be amazingly fast as it'll be in the US ... hopefully it'll attract some good players
wink.gif

With thanks

Stuart_Granger

------------------
Proud Member of [A&I]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom