BarrysWorld MoH MegaGame

B

bigfoot

Whilst the signup process for the league draws to a close you can get your fix of semi-organised, semi-chaotic Medal of Honor by participating in the BarrysWorld MoH MegaGame . Drop by #bwmoh just before 8.00pm UK time on Wednesday, making sure that your are logged into BarrysWorld first either via the website or the BarryLogon utility, where MrChumble will be your hostess with the mostest and supply the Server IP. You will then be able to join the server and get fragging over 45minutes of Team DM on The Crossroads map, with the 32 lucky people on the map at the end of that time being entered into a lottery draw, with 4 x £40 worth of Game Vouchers up for grabs along with 8 x 1 Year BW Subscriptions (valid from when we start our Subscription service). For more details check out the MegaGame page.

O

old.Rico99

*Note to self* Dont forget!

Ill try and be there, if ^^^^ doesnt happen :)

P

pvtstash

smoke me a kipper ill be back for breakfast

O

old.cainuk

sorry <>GFK<> woul;d love to attend but weve got a clan match + training tonite..... looking forward to the league though :D

O

old.Rico99

oh yeah.. pleeeeeeeease say its realism too?! :confused:

H

hazzie

While i didnt like some points moh megagame experience - to many players for any sort of tactics apart from charge and chuck a nade and the feeling of being back on a 56K modem, i am interested in the results... when will they be announced?

Hazzie.

Users who are viewing this thread