Barry's World Team Fortress Classic (3) .......

• Thread starter old.[A&I]Gordon DeathWish
  • Start date
O

old.[A&I]Gordon DeathWish

I was wondering if there is a case for another Barry's World TFC server.

I'm not moaning, i usually connect with barry's world dialup Barry's World TFC server 2 is my Fav TFC server, (dispite some dodge maps) i love it!

But many is the time i have logged on with BW dialup to find both servers full then disconnecting from the dialup
redface.gif
(

The CLQ altho not the best way to rate player performance does show that TFC is THE most popular first person game, shouldn't BW servers reflect this ??

[A&I]Gordon (I love BW servers) DeathWish

O

old.Private Ryan

BW are a little strapped for cash apparently, so its unlikely there'll be a third TFC server

O

old.[ChPt]Malice[HS]

Alot of peeps forget that Barrysworld was set up as a Quake server system and that all other servers are put there as a second cause.

BW's TFC servers are some of the best and I too would like to see another with maybe 32 slots on it....might help if they up'd the player count on the 2 we already have

Malice

"A fool always finds a bigger fool to admire him"

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Watch this space. Thats all I can say.

Cant give timescales but we are working very hard to ensure the expansion of BW.

DBs

O

old.MichaelStockman

Is it just me or do u see scratches in BW msg board?
redface.gif

------------------
Hurry Hurry Im eating my rice and curry!!!

O

old.[FMD]Mr_PsYcHo

YES I agree another TFC server would be nice

BUT PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THE DM SERVER!!

------------------
Mr_Psycho waz ere!

O

old.Stuart_Granger

The only problem with the third TFC server is that the number of players on the other 2 TFC servers has reduced to 12 ... which is a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom