Barfog-hunt sunday

C

Cowled

Elo :)

Im trying to arrange a Barfog-hunt, since im looking for a Bow of Doom :)

If anyone is interested (and can make it out of DF), u can post here.

Ask ur guildmembers, if they would like to join in - and post names/guilds, etc.

The time will be 19:00 CET.

S

statix

Havent been to lyn Barfog really for Drop hunts yet
so what lvls are you looking for ?

40+ / 43+/ 45 + etc

thanks

C

Cowled

:) .. i'll remember

The lvls are above 40+, if im not wrong... 45+ should be best (since ppl are pretty soft at lvl 40).

H

Hit ^_^

if you not a cleric or minstrel or theu.
you need to be lvl45+ at least.
if your not lucky and get a "low"lvl spawn.

B

belth

A lvl43 has small chances of hitting them from my experiences, below that it's maybe 1 or 2 hits during the time it takes the 50's to kill the epic mob.

O

old.Galieran

Afanc drops that stupid bow...I wanna go to Barfog so bad, I will ask around in da guild.

A

**Aligro**

ok i already probably told many many people in game, and i know, i know, it sounds corny.

I am level 42, i recently jouneyed out to barfog for a quest, and as i had no experience for this level, i decided to suicide on an epic mob, it's a change, ahyhoo i runs up to fester and says, "ello mate" and preceded to amethest his ass, i hit, this supprised me, i hit for quite alot, on his turn i blocked, i then kept hitting him getting him eventually down to 90-95% hp SOLO before my shield had taken enough of a bashing and finally ripped my neck off in 3 shots, this proves how usefull some peeps can be when it comes to taking hard things on,

Cowled please could you cound me IN :clap: :clap:

Aligro 42nd gimpadin

B

belth

Don't expect to hit them that always, sometimes they spawn incredibly high ;)

Users who are viewing this thread