Bard or Druid, help me decide pleaese :)

O

o_O

Well I have so far leveled up both a bard and a druid (both around 30ish now).... Quite fancy them both :)

But I rather want to focus on getting one of them to 50 (instead of both as its gettign realy hard right now and taking both to 50 will take a loong loong time)

So I want wondering wich one of the two you would fancy coming to rvr in a month or so? :) Or to say, wich class does hibernia need the most in rvr right now?

F

Faeldawn

Depends what you wanna do at 50 in rvr?

If you wanna drive be a bard, if you wanna /stick be a druid, simple as that ;)

A

Ahqmae

if you wanna heal then pick the druid - if you wanna cc then pick the bard :)

U

uncle_sal

If you want to stand in ligen pick bard... if you want to get instagrouped pick druid... imo

L

liloe

also depends on how good you are....of cause Druids will get insta grps, but mostly those will be crap pickup grps and you won't get any single RP. I enjoy my bard and it#s a fun class to play, but it can be pretty hard sometimes.

V

VodkaFairy

Bard and druid are both very hard to play well in rvr, mainly since the interrupt system is so silly... You are a key player of the group and you _have_ to be able to cast stuff.

I'd go for a nurt/regrowth druid, when you get bored of that, you can respec nature/regrowth to have CC skills. If you know your way around emain etc you can think about leveling your bard.

D

Divinia

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Bard and druid are both very hard to play well in rvr, mainly since the interrupt system is so silly... You are a key player of the group and you _have_ to be able to cast stuff.

I'd go for a nurt/regrowth druid, when you get bored of that, you can respec nature/regrowth to have CC skills. If you know your way around emain etc you can think about leveling your bard.

knowing emain aint no prequisite for leveling a bard to 50. when my bard dinged i couldnt find to Bolg xDD

T

tuathra

Originally posted by Divinia
knowing emain aint no prequisite for leveling a bard to 50. when my bard dinged i couldnt find to Bolg xDD

no1 ever accused you of being effective either, now did they? :D

- Tua

V

Vegy

Nature/Regrowth druid, tho it does get frustrating sometimes to only play a class that is so easily put out of fights (insta interrupts,pets, 1 person attacking you etc).

D

Divinia

Originally posted by tuathra
no1 ever accused you of being effective either, now did they? :D

- Tua

nah but atleast im not danish ;p

go slap ur bro now!

T

tuathra

Originally posted by Divinia
nah but atleast im not danish ;p

go slap ur bro now!

for that, you cant blame yourself.. blame your parents..

on the second... IM ON IT!

- Tua

Users who are viewing this thread