Bard nerf

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Now I play guitar myself and I've been thinking that when a bard's wearing armored gloves, he's going to have a really tough time playing the lute / flute... so for roleplaying sake, I hereby suggest a bard nerf. All bards should have to remove their gloves before playing lute/flute. Drums are ok imho.

Yes I'm bored.

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Lets face it, if he's juggling drum flute and lute and singing then he's a freakin one man band anyway - hardly think armoured mittens are gonna cause him a problem :bazbeer:

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
who says we have to play good.. i just hit the strings.

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, maybe it just me but i play all my instruments like my drum
the flute dong give much sound tho :eek6:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
what about when we go to odins, can we wear gloves then? it gets cold you no...why do you think mids have such tiny nuts?

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
i tailor you some woolen red-white striped fingerless glubs, that okay noler? :)

should keep yer fingers warm even in odins

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Bard music is cool =)
and ye Enscepti, you must really be bored =)

oh btw, I think to give bards a better feeling, all songs should be conc buffs :p well maybe except the speed one =))

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Kahland said:
bard music is pain for my ears :<<<

fyi i started my Bard cos i liked the drum jingle so much that i wanted to play it myself......and still do

flute song is second , lute is gay

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Well seeing as bards only ever play the same jingle every time, I think surely they could master that in rf gloves. When they start playing layla and other such classics, then it's nerf time for the gloves imo.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
yes luting with gloves sux :( tho i play my drum nearly as good as Mike Portnoy (teh man..)

:d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom