Football Barcelona v Chelsea

rynnor

Rockhound
Any predictions? Looks pretty close so far but Barsa seem more threatening.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
2-1 Barca, possibly 3-1. Think Chelsea will get that away goal and win the tie at home.

rynnor

Rockhound
Hmm - Chelsea might need some posession to get a goal tho - at the moment they are just hanging on and weathering the storm.

They look pretty deep in their own half yet cech keeps kicking the ball right forward...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah but that is normal in most games of this nature, it's over two legs, the home team will go all out for the first 20 or 30 minutes, and then hopefully the away team can slow things down and get back into the game. They key is weathering that first 20 or so minutes without conceding. I think chelski have enough to score 1, even if it is completely against the run of play.

rynnor

Rockhound
I think chelski have enough to score 1, even if it is completely against the run of play.

Drogba almost proved you right just then - he looks dangerous as ever :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Massive defensive setup which while stopping them scoring also stopped us getting one, so while generally good the lack of an away goal might hurt. We also can't play that style in the Home game, so they might get one.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Boring Boring Chelski.

11 men behind the ball for much of the game. About 3 shots compared to Barca's 20. Dull dull dull.

I'm hoping Barca spank ya at Stamford Bridge because I think they'd be much more of a threat to United.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
not a great match, but kudos to chelski for being the first team to stop them scoring at home all season. hope the game at the bridge is a little bit more entertaining.

if anyone other than man u win it i would like it to be barca, just for the sheer class of their football.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
not a great match, but kudos to chelski for being the first team to stop them scoring at home all season. hope the game at the bridge is a little bit more entertaining.

if anyone other than man u win it i would like it to be barca, just for the sheer class of their football.

Shows the difference between the shite they play week in week out in Spain tbh. Teams have actually went there and outscored Barca it's not like they are unbeaten at home either!

Embattle

FH is my second home
Boring Boring Chelski.

11 men behind the ball for much of the game. About 3 shots compared to Barca's 20. Dull dull dull.

I'm hoping Barca spank ya at Stamford Bridge because I think they'd be much more of a threat to United.

Might make you feel less sour too eh :kissit:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Chelsea have done exactly what United did at the Nou Camp last year. Not surprising, and had the added benefit of a few bookings.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Might make you feel less sour too eh :kissit:

Nah, I wouldn't even mind if Chelski won it (it'll always be tainted with Abramovich's millions). I just fucking hate Mancs :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Nah, I wouldn't even mind if Chelski won it (it'll always be tainted with Abramovich's millions). I just fucking hate living off past glories that the Mancs are going to make irrelevant soon :)

Fixed for ya.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Nah, I wouldn't even mind if Chelski won it (it'll always be tainted with Abramovich's millions). I just fucking hate Mancs :)

Only tainted for the sour people who like to fix the time period, etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom