Barbie girl!

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
A show looking for singer wannabes or something? We have this crap here too :/

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Btw, Gunner this thread is worth a rep point! ;P Give!

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
lol, even my singing is better than that, hell my dancing isnt too far off

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Yer it's a real show. Used to be called Pop Idol, and hence forth was born various commercial bollocks 'bands' and 'singers'.

Actually, the comment of "worst singer I have ever heard" is a little harsh and probably untrue. He actually kept very well in tune on the first song, for such bizarre falsetto singing.

I want him at my wedding!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
would rather listen to him that the shit "bands" and "singers" that show produces.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
would rather listen to him that the shit "bands" and "singers" that show produces.

Aye, but at least you can laugh at how pathetic they are when their second single gets to number 1856 in the charts and they go off the rails, have a breakdown, spend a while in rehab, write a book that no-one buys, go off the rails again, end up in rehab (again), and then eventually sinks to doing local pantomimes which no one goes to see, and those who do go to see it have no idea who this person really is...then they make a comeback which no one cares about and which passes by without anyone actually even noticing and finally they blend into obscurity until 50 years later they end-up on one of those "Where are they now?" things just like Milli Vanilli.

(i'm aware of the lack of sentances, its meant to be read like this ;))

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Want another laugh?

Did you know that gareth gates and darius are being axed next year because no-one was buying their records? :D

Ooh but the best bit is to do with peter andre.....y'know the guy who made one single then disappeared, only to reappear in 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' with an ego the size of the empire state building about his own singing.

Well he had a concert in london the other day but unfortunately it had to be cancelled because he only sold 75 tickets .....LOL!!!

Think about all really bad bands in your local area who get more people then that watching them even if it's their first gig :D

Well hey, it made me laugh anyways.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Tallen said:
Aye, but at least you can laugh at how pathetic they are when their second single gets to number 1856 in the charts and they go off the rails, have a breakdown, spend a while in rehab, write a book that no-one buys, go off the rails again, end up in rehab (again), and then eventually sinks to doing local pantomimes which no one goes to see, and those who do go to see it have no idea who this person really is...then they make a comeback which no one cares about and which passes by without anyone actually even noticing and finally they blend into obscurity until 50 years later they end-up on one of those "Where are they now?" things just like Milli Vanilli.

(i'm aware of the lack of sentances, its meant to be read like this ;))

absolutely, I personaly hope every last one of those fake pop-idol celeb wanne-be losers go down like that. I don't know about other countries with these shows, but atm, the only thing the show has produced here are cover whores redoing a song that was actually a lot better by its original singer anyway.

*spit* on all of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom