Banshee information!

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
"Matt Firor: And again a question to answer about new Catacombs classes. We are happy to introduce the Hibernian Banshee. This class will have all minstrel instrument abilities, baseline bonedancer spells and blunt weapon spec including a medium shield! this half-hybrid class will be the competitor of the new Zealot class Albion will be getting!"

Discuss

http://camelotvault.ign.com/?dir=interviews&content=cataug08

fortunefish

Banned
overpowerd .....

mezz dot dd dmg shield speed pow regen hp regen sos spec weapons med shield

errrm

nerf it alrdy ?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
obviously the specs remain to be seen - but the minstrel songs... with a 4 sec recastable life drain, maybe moving to EQ2 will be a good thing after all then, talk about balance

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Bleam said:
"Matt Firor: And again a question to answer about new Catacombs classes. We are happy to introduce the Hibernian Banshee. This class will have all minstrel instrument abilities, baseline bonedancer spells and blunt weapon spec including a medium shield! this half-hybrid class will be the competitor of the new Zealot class Albion will be getting!"

Discuss

http://camelotvault.ign.com/?dir=interviews&content=cataug08

And why I can't find that anywhere in http://camelotvault.ign.com ? :eek7:
Can't really believe that as hibs already have a char with psong/speed etc.

FAKE IMO

Jeeves

Banned
Extremely op'd:<
Mids whine mincer is op'd, albs/hibs whine bd is op'd ..
So mythic invent a bdstrel and give it a melee spec line and medium shields?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
ofc fake, tho not unlikely that it will turn out as something like that
however, mythic would have stated it in a much more flame-avoiding way, like "this characther will be in league with various classes of other realms"

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Insta cast lifetap on Bd is supression spec, Bleam said BASELINE spells, even if he is talking out of his arse :p.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
so BDer baseline = banshee gets skeleton commander, but with no BDer spec line, he has nothing 2 comand :( :p

4 sec lifetap is unfortunatly not baseline

and aint a stealth class, and also ahs far 2 much utility for 1 class it seems :) though nice 2 know its fake :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:
Insta cast lifetap on Bd is supression spec, Bleam said BASELINE spells, even if he is talking out of his arse :p.

would be funny with commander pets though :cheers:

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
The moment they start claiming that he new class gets something from 'that' and 'that' old class you know it's bollocks. :>

If they copy it, they'll give it a fancy new name. ;P

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
It might just be me...but the new classes mentioned, banshee, vampiir, warlock and the last one(cant remember wut it was) are nowhere to be found in the game.dll where they claimed it was mentioned on VN(yes im gullable, i checked :p )

So imo its all a fake! :p cept zealot ofc...but that one sux...so its ok ;)

/Dracus

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
If you checked the EU .dll rather than the US .dll Dracus, that might explain why.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
If you checked the EU .dll rather than the US .dll Dracus, that might explain why.

thats what i was going to say ...

what heard was that it was taken from the game.dll from NF.

ahh well still looking forward to these new classes what ever they are.
well i'll wait for the states to get it , read about it , then decided if i'll roll one =) :m00:

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
definatly in the US ToA game.dll, but not in the EU one - I patched a copy of my ToA dir to US version to check :D Interesting tho that in the EU game.dll the classes are seperated by their base class, but in the US one its in seemingly random order.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Tears said:
obviously the specs remain to be seen - but the minstrel songs... with a 4 sec recastable life drain, maybe moving to EQ2 will be a good thing after all then, talk about balance

he said BASELINE bonedancer spells, lifetap is specline...

but as ppl here already stated, its more or less fake

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom