Banned for 3days for vbooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eglarest

Banned
[Details of the offence: Harassment and bug abuse with boats in New Frontiers
Consequences for the account: 3 day suspension
( I vbooted a pair of retards in the middle of north sea, as i thought there was a nice rvr there) ^^

Should similar incidents occur in the future, this incident will be taken into consideration when determining the consequences.

They also added me the appendice 1 of code of conduct btw.]

After reading this i asked them why they had to ban me if the command is avaible to use, and also told that if ppl doesnt want to be vbooted they should buy their own boat.

Here is what the GM answered me, really enjoyed reading it tbh
Hello,

We are constantly working very closely with Mythic to fix bugs like this but in the meanwhile we hope people are mature enough not to abuse bugs like this. The vcommands were never intended to be used on the boats in New Frontiers. And in this case it was also mixed with a tad of harassment as kicking someone in the middle of the ocean is not in the good spirit off the game.Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

btw, only took them 5 mins to answer!!! really impresive as a friend was about 3 months sending them messages till they solved him a problem with his billing password and he couldnt play daoc, so not bad.

I really dont think i should have been banned, just get an advice in game and i wouldnt have done it again, but well is goa..... just dont want to say anything about them as for example ive never seen ppl so retard as them or things like that.

Well thats all now its the time to reply to this thread and tell me things like fuking vbooter and things like that :p

4L6 cabbie

vintervargen

Banned
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

:mad:

prozze

Fledgling Freddie
yes, go on and ruin the fun in the game :kissit:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Motrokopez.

Well, I did warn you that vbooting myself, especially someone who has direct contact with GMs was a bad idea. You replied with much immaturity, so I filed a complaint of griefing to prevent you doing this to others.

As the 1337s would say, "QQ".

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
goa should just notify everyone thru their website that /vboot and teh boatcrashcommandofdoom are forbidden to use

cant say x and do y, but thats the retarded ways of goa's policy :m00:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Any command used to inflict abuse and grief upon other players is against the COC, simply because the cause of the command is.

Vbooting as a tool is probably not againast the COC, but harrassing a player by using it obviously is.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
is there any other way to use /vboot than to grief people? oh wait :(

and using other peoples avatar is bad :mad:

Caperucita

Fledgling Freddie
bahh wtf eggy everybody know. he was banned only coz u was vbooted, if he vboot any normal player they will not make nothing. but he was kicked coz u are an E&E. right? he abuse of a vcomand and u abuse of your ¨power¨. that policy is a pille of shit. if we have a command we can abuse of it if we want.

majik

Banned
eggy said:
Hi Motrokopez.

Well, I did warn you that vbooting myself, especially someone who has direct contact with GMs was a bad idea. You replied with much immaturity, so I filed a complaint of griefing to prevent you doing this to others.

As the 1337s would say, "QQ".

And people like you are part of the Eyes and Ears community?

Perhaps a reason to why it is so fucking retarded.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I use /vboot in guild group scenarios for kicking people who needed an AFK at the right drop points.

As regards the "POWER" thing; he was abusive in game (breaks COC), used a command maliciously to harrass not just myself but a fellow player (breaks COC), then after I mentioned I would be filing a Rightnow complaint got even more abuse in return (breaks COC).

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ooh someone got suspended for breaking the CoC, wow. Whatever will people whine about next.

Locking this since it's getting flamey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom