Banelord Interrupt

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Im havent played a BL tank for years, so now that i got a zerker i have relied on "Charplan" to tell me what BL ablitys interrupt, thou it seems to be wrong?

This is using ML4 BL, Inexorable Defeat witch charplan says "interrupts enemy casters". He was clearly in range as he got the end drain visible effect on him.

Can anybody tell me witch BL abilities interrupts now that charplan seems to be wrong?

interrupt.jpg

aika

Part of the furniture
ml2 ml3 ml4 interupts
ml1 makes them cast slower
ml9 reduces damage taken

Glyxy is a nightshade so could be insta dd or maybe moc xD

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
didnt see no moc, and insant dd got a different dwealve afaik.

Thou he got freakingly fast castspeed, my first fight vs him i got hit 7 times in less than 1500 range before i got in range (all BL was down), might have something to do with that.

br1te

Loyal Freddie
lolzord if it wasnt for this thread i wouldnt have remembered about the nerf xD

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Im havent played a BL tank for years, so now that i got a zerker i have relied on "Charplan" to tell me what BL ablitys interrupt, thou it seems to be wrong?

This is using ML4 BL, Inexorable Defeat witch charplan says "interrupts enemy casters". He was clearly in range as he got the end drain visible effect on him.

Can anybody tell me witch BL abilities interrupts now that charplan seems to be wrong?

interrupt.jpg

lol, had to re read that a few times.... thought BL ability caused skills to have a 5 minute cooldown at first...... that would have been nasty :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom