leggy

Probably Scottish
*snips*

*puts in hessian sack*

*launches sack of bridge*

Cat bastard :)

babs

Can't get enough of FH
TBH I'm more inclined to hate catsby because he couldn't come up with something original to log in with and more importantly for referring to himself in the third person.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
babs said:
TBH I'm more inclined to hate catsby because he couldn't come up with something original to log in with and more importantly for referring to himself in the third person.

I would have to concur wholeheartedly with this opinion.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
babs said:

I also concur with this opinion

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I like Catsby*.

Leave him alone you fuckers :eek:

*Not lies, I actually like his posts.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Trem said:

if Tremlar says it's ok then I'm inclined to go with the flow* Cut the guy some slack, biznitches :eek: then again I'm maxed out on my hot totty and am feeling particularly mellow atm thus as long as Catsby doesn't post pics of his crusty ring I shall leave my claws firmly embedded in the duvet.

*may not be wise

TriGGer

One of Freddy's beloved
shouldnt that be hot toddy, or have you got lucky ?

TdC

it was lies!!! and my GF refuses to believe that mad se><or will aid my recuperative processes!!! :(

TriGGer

One of Freddy's beloved
TdC said:
it was lies!!! and my GF refuses to believe that mad se><or will aid my recuperative processes!!! :(

What ! Does she understand nothing of the male of the species ?!!!?!? :sex:

TdC

indeed!! she also claims that there are many things wrong with me that have nothing at all to do with flu!! tbh I think she's losing her grip (not that grip) on the facts of life. when man's ill, he's supposed to mope about the house, he's supposed to lie in bed at all hours, unshaven and smelly. he can't help himself, it's genetic programming!!

Summo

Loyal Freddie
Trem said:
I like Catsby*.

Leave him alone you fuckers :eek:

I would have to concur wholeheartedly with this opinion.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
TdC said:
indeed!! she also claims that there are many things wrong with me that have nothing at all to do with flu!! tbh I think she's losing her grip (not that grip) on the facts of life. when man's ill, he's supposed to mope about the house, he's supposed to lie in bed at all hours, unshaven and smelly. he can't help himself, it's genetic programming!!

Get rid of her...or flog her like they did to Christ in that new film.

Catsby

One of Freddy's beloved
babs said:
That's what I mean, it's pure thievery :(
So Catsby can assume your avatar is hand drawn by your good self? And that you similarly judge others who use work that is not their own?

Catsby requests that if you really do have a problem with it, you email the artist: tycho@penny-arcade.com

Please let Catsby know of the response.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Is it me or have people suddenly developed a "Nerf avatars" fetish of late? :eek7:

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Catsby said:
So Catsby can assume your avatar is hand drawn by your good self? And that you similarly judge others who use work that is not their own?

Catsby requests that if you really do have a problem with it, you email the artist: tycho@penny-arcade.com

You *may* (can't make any promises here) have noticed that I have not attempted in any way to take on the persona of the pictured baboon, hell I don't even know his name.

If you're reading this Trevor (I'm guessing that his name might be Trevor), I'm deeply sorry for sullying your good name and likeness.

Catsby

One of Freddy's beloved
Catsby would likewise point out (as you must surely have known beforehand) that the Figure depicted in Catsby's avatar is infact *tada* ...none other than Twisp.

Castby would also like to know how one can "take on the persona" of a character which has to date uttered 3 words in a cartoon strip?

Furthermore Catsby indicates (as you may, or may not, have noticed) that the posts so far in this forum have been far from the random gibberish single words that Twisp utters in the www.penny-arcade.com strips.

Catsby also suggests that it really shouldn't upset you anyway.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Catsby said:

Mine is, YOU THIEVEMONGER!

*ahem*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom