/ban

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
naa i didn t got banned, but i want to ask to cetus/blackflames if he has still his account:kissit:

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
yes yes tell with all the details. this one will be probobly highest rating topic in camlann section.

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
I helped a friend transfer cash via housing. however, no bug cash has ever touched my account nor have I ever used bugs to gain personal advantage or advantage over another player, I have continued crafting orders over the weekend as MY means of making money, which I wouldn't do if I wanted to use this bug.
To that effect could someone please contact shoumie and taurus in-game to let them know they wont be recieving their orders.
I can contact the rest via msn or something, thanks and see you in another mmorpg

Everz

FH is my second home
I helped a friend transfer cash via housing. however, no bug cash has ever touched my account nor have I ever used bugs to gain personal advantage or advantage over another player, I have continued crafting orders over the weekend as MY means of making money, which I wouldn't do if I wanted to use this bug.
To that effect could someone please contact shoumie and taurus in-game to let them know they wont be recieving their orders.
I can contact the rest via msn or something, thanks and see you in another mmorpg
well done goa :/

sucks m8 :(

Feylamia

Fledgling Freddie
Tell it RN imho. There is a 1 in 10000 chance that they are not entirely stupid and will get your point.

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
they dont care, tbh with how much sh*t they have put up with from my account i can't say i blame them. and tbh i sorta agree with their decision, helping others bug use is almost the same as doing

Where TheHellAmI

Fledgling Freddie

im sure lithlet and others have also thought up a nice story.

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
u are good person, thinking of others all time xD

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Evil Proop used my account and got me a 3 day ban for geometry abuse

i so deeply care

But it sucks to hear about Cetus because he is a decent guy

Bahumat

FH is my second home
It sucks that it happend to one of the coolest/nicest guys on the server.

Sorry to hear about this mate, but i'll be expecting to see you in WAR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom