Bam...there goes the account...

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Oh well, been ages I haven't logged on to Excal anyways, as I'm playing US (once I got my internet sorted...), but now that my EU account is definately closed, I thought it would be a good time to make a post ^^

It's not like I'm completely quitting the game, but I thought it was due time to share some thanks to the people with which I had a lot of fun =)) Ofc starting with the guys and gals from old Terra, with special mentions to Eso/Elwiz/Belge with which I had a great time in Finland ^^

I was gonna go on with the people in Numenor, but as they are the ones who dragged me to US, I'll still play with them :p

Ofc there is also Golden Age with which I had a seriously superb time, not only RvR wise, but also personal-wise. You're really great people =)) Shame Dyvet died and the movement wasn't so healthy :< Would've loved to go on playing my Animist with you all.

So then there is the Midgard crew with the old Village People and Groove who I have to thank for sparing me countless times while I ran around solo on my druid, big <3 for that =) (and the countless /hug emotes ;-) )

Ofc VF and Madi for all the hints considering the making of a movie ^^ Still not sure wethere I should make a compilation of all my material and release a multi-PoV video just for the fun =)

I don't think I will ever renew EU, but my chars are mine and that's the way it's gonna stay =) Maybe, just maybe I will give it another shot if a lot of people I know come back after a bigger cluster, but even that is not so sure tbh =))

Anyways, I enjoyed the fun on Dyvet while it lasted and all those who still play: Have fun ^^

Eh no...not over and out, I can't live without FH, can I? =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom