Balor Farm Raid, Saturday Afternoon

O

old.Reno

The plan will be a controlled farming of Balor.
I'm hoping that with the death of Kierac, MoP will spawn instantly, and with MoP's death Balor will span instantly as well and with Balor's death Kierac pops the same minute.
If that happens I would like 1-2 fg at Kierac the destroyer, 2-3 fg at MoP and 3 fg+ at Balor.
If it works as planned we might expect a Balor death about once every 30-45 minutes.
This will go faster the more people we have and the more Animists we have.
I plan on staying at the bosses for about 1.5- 2 hours.

We start gathering at Aalid Feie at 1330 Gmt and leave 1400 GMT.
I will make the call whether we leave at all at 1350 GMT.

All groups will need a bard and a warden, animists are greatly appreciated. We will need a couple of sets of keys to Balor sanctum. I have a few but probably not enough to let everyone through in 1 go.

Loot: Balor remains will be lottoed among Guild groups initially.
If there are more remains then there are Guild Groups, any extra remains will carry over into the normal Lotto.
If we go with different attack parties, any drops from normal mobs are for that group to keep. All loot from the big bosses ( Kierac the Destroyer, Master of Pain, Balor) will be lottoed among all.
That lotto will be lvl 50 only, and class/spec specific ( unless you send me details of the 50 alt you want to lotto for).
One lotto entry per person.

We will NOT make any effort to kill Abomos, this is a farm mission.

Please sign up here.

Danita

X

xfear

lol, great idea, ill try to assist if no RvR guild, btw the pop, i read that it isnt instantly, it has a 5 or 10 min timer after the lowbie boss die, but dont trust me :p

R

Ravenbourne

I will try and get a gg for this. Do you want the groups tank heavy? or caster heavy?

O

old.Reno

Depends on turn out really, a caster group will survive with high turnout, but won't with a low one.
Best group for TS is still the old balanced group, the support trio, 2 casters, 3 melee's.

Danita

T

Tyka

We did this before with guild trips, long time ago though.

Take my advice and you'll be able to kill it twice, more is impossible.

First, when you enter, go to MOP, kill him, go to balor, gank him.

Then, send a group to Kierac, kill him - > go to MOP, gank him, Balor again.

Not possible to do it further than this, good luck :)

A

Arnor

eyy, sounds risky and kinky, count me in ;) (if your letting in solo ppl)

im a drood btw, either lvl 50 till then or lvl 48/49

O

old.Reno

Everyone of usefull level ( 45+ for most classes) is welcome, as it'll go faster the more we are.
Though people should be aware that this kind of farming has the potential to get you killed a lot of times.

Danita

Users who are viewing this thread