Baldurs Gate 2 ; EE

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Fucks sake, as if I didn't have enough games on the go.

Downloading!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Will be doing an "as much as possible" play through of BG2, alignment to be decided, if anyone wants to give it a go for a laugh, let me know :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*puts on the dl list*

Another "have never played" thing i have to do with this and BG1.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Ah man, tempted to take a week off work to replay the whole series!

rynnor

Rockhound
SilverHood said:
Ah man, tempted to take a week off work to replay the whole series!

Really?

I mean I loved the fights and spell systems but just moving a party around was downright painful.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
All i really remembering from that game were my retarded NPC companions making choices for me in dialogues if i took to long doing it. Was fucking infuriating... :)

rynnor

Rockhound
All i really remembering from that game were my retarded NPC companions making choices for me in dialogues if i took to long doing it. Was fucking infuriating... :)

More annoying than 'Go for the eyes Boo! ' ?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
More annoying than 'Go for the eyes Boo! ' ?
Considering that it was what's his name (minsk?) that generally fucked up in the conversations, it was just adding insult to injury.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I still have my original BG and BG2 chars saved. Even through all my PC transitions over the years I've kept them :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Minsk rules. I can forgive pretty much anything for this all time classic: "STAND ASIDE VILLAINY. HERO COMING THROUGH!"

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Is the remaster any good tho?

define "good"
its game + addon, + black pits 2 mini addon, + 4/5 new characters
shits loads of tweaks, bug fixed, widescreen support, floating UI, 3500 new lines of conversation, er, other stuff ?

if you liked the original, its worth getting, if not, well then prob not ;)

as mentioned tho, the only thing they havent really done anythign with was the herpaderp AI scripts, so see first post for best ones currently available, and thats pretty much all bases covered

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I got this 2 weeks ago and have been slowly working through it. It's easier than I remember, probably because I am power gaming the hell out of it. Had 1 crash after the final fight, which meant my ToB save didn't include the goodies you get at end... as a cleric, +1 wisdom, some magical and elemental resistance. So reloaded, did final battle again and then it worked. I think I just needed to start TOB.

ToB is almost too easy with a beefed up party from SoA, multiple +4/5 weapons, including Crom Fayer, Silver Sword, Casomyr, Mace of Disruption, etc.

The new characters are interesting. I had Rashad and Neerie in my party for a bit, but they are not permanent members of my party: Me (Human fighter / cleric) , Kelgorn, Minsc, Anomen, Nalia, Imoen.

Looking to do an evil play through so I can use the other 2 dudes. I had Hexxat in my party, but she conflicted too much with everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom