Balanced?

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
hold on now, aint a rr9 scout supose to be hard? :p

lets take some other high rr archers from hib/mid: hellghost, power, leeching(even tho the bastard aint even high rr), censi, ozrique etc etc are all though as nails. getting boring and old with all the "AMAGAAAAAD NERF ALB STEALTHERS" threads tbh.

Skopti

Fledgling Freddie
Haton said:
Teheron rr6 sb somewhat inactive

shadowblades have pets now? :eek7:

Nah youre thinking of Infs, with their mincer and scout insta pets ;)

Teheron

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
last time i met you, you were the one adding.

Yeah i pa you and u fz me away, when i approaced you u were stealthed(didnt see u were about to attack the savage till u called me a adder on irc)

Btw i never said i dont add sometimes.. but i can say this i always try to leave 1vs1 alone, i always try to camp places where there are not any others camping. but sure i add sometimes.. never pretended anything else..

Teheron

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
oh right you're that SH nooblet from old emain who always grouped with Nalistah & uhm Urizen ?

woot yes you got 2 pets then

Nah ive never been in a grp with urizen, only ppl ive ever grouped with is nalistah, jaond and now issabell. ohh and i dont think ive ever had SH, not 100% sure might have had it for a week or 2.

Looking forward to your next post...

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Teheron said:
no mate im not a member of pain, never been a memeber of pain. Atm im a member of the Overlords, before that RG, and ive never been in a grp with more then 3ppl, most my rps have been duo or solo earned.

U wanna try again?

Well Don't think those guilds are a good example of not having a pet tbh.. ;)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps you should see someone as an individual, and not judge them by whatever their guildmates do/did.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Teheron said:
Yeah i pa you and u fz me away, when i approaced you u were stealthed(didnt see u were about to attack the savage till u called me a adder on irc)

Btw i never said i dont add sometimes.. but i can say this i always try to leave 1vs1 alone, i always try to camp places where there are not any others camping. but sure i add sometimes.. never pretended anything else..

one of the few sbs that dont set up camp on bled bridge, keep it up tehe :D

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Stinkies said:
And the damage is similar to what all archers do if they would spec high in bow.

Not true.

Scout 5.8 dps bow v Hunter 5.3 dps bow
Scout Saracen dexterity > than all archers
Scout Range 300+ (with bonus etc) > then Hunter

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Xajorkith said:
Not true.

Scout 5.8 dps bow v Hunter 5.3 dps bow
Scout Saracen dexterity > than all archers
Scout Range 300+ (with bonus etc) > then Hunter

Dex:
Saracen 80
Luri 80
Kibkob 70

Spd:
Alb 5.8
Hib 5.8
Mid 5.4?

Range:
Can't argue over this, as its obivously different.

So just Ranger and Scout > Hunter?

But if you wanna be picky, Shar Ranger and Doof Hunter > alb for con ;o

Teheron

Fledgling Freddie
So cant we all just agree to give str relics back to mid, that way we wouldnt give any OP stealther class even more of a boost :D

Just a suggestion.. :)

Aussie

Banned
plz find me someone who actively plays with a 5.8 bow. i.e. as mainbow.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
plz find me someone who actively plays with a 5.8 bow. i.e. as mainbow.

Its alright in some situations, like nice critshot once, but too slow for other stuff tbh, find 5.1 spd just right to have nice chance to double critshot. I think most tend to go for Braggots atm, which is around same spd as all realms.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
And it was Ok when hib had 20% magic bonus and mid 20% mellee?

Methinks said realms had forgotten what it felt like to be on the receiving end.

i agree.. thats why i said the only really wrong thing with scouts is their range.

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
what makes me sad is that in the past few weeks ive only met a few hunters (isabella, plz dont stick that thing up my arse again, it really really hurts), poor chaps :(

Kalhid^^

Fledgling Freddie
izasku u sucks !

stop make friends ~~

and btw she didn't use inmolated bow QQ

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
oh no, an r9 scout with relic hurts :((

It iz a known fact that aussie is not trying to flamebait in each and every thread he pops up his gooey head.

It iz also a known fact (to react to some insidious troll 'round here) that scouts (before they had str relics due to the recent skill increase in albion) were never the most likely leeching shitbags in the game, and they also never did 600-700 damage shots on casters or 400-500 damage on support classes. It's all lies.

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
Just give us catacombs and that will put an end to scout domain in keep fights.

/Warlocks 2500+ range:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom