Balance issues in DAoC (Long)

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Didn't know where to post this so I posted it in the General Discussion.

As most of you know I play Hibernia/Prydwen (Background info! :p).
I decided to make this post hoping someone will read it and maybe, just maybe we'll get a change some day.

Warning for bad spelling! :p

Ok, first of all, let's take a look at the population of Prydwen:
Active Characters:
Albion: 4,758 (39%)
Hibernia: 3,217 (27%)
Midgard: 4,149 (34%)
Total: 12,124

This is pretty much how it looks on all servers. Here are the same stats for Excalibur:
Active Characters
Albion: 7,025 (43%)
Hibernia: 3,961 (24%)
Midgard: 5,358 (33%)

This is pretty much how it looks on all servers.

Why?

* Albion has 14 playable classes, Hibernia has 13 and Midgard has 12.

* Albion has two "unique" classes, Friar and Minstrel.

* Albion has the infiltrator, the uber killingmachine that makes you kill alot! Perfect for all the younger players (Sorry, has to be said, it's a fact) since they mostly want instant-action.

*Albion has platearmor. This armor is better and looks better than other armors. This draws the attention of alot of players since this armor is unique for Albion only. Sure, Hibernia has scale... we'll take that up soon.

* Midgard is not too underpopulated. Some of the reasons is that it was not that long ago since the Left Axe styles (all old players remembers...) were the most overpowered thing we had in the game and DW/CD sucked. This made alot of people play Shadowblades, characters that are mostly inactive today (Even though the Shadowblade is a "ok" class).

So, what does Hibernia have that is good?
Well, the Ranger is a "ok" class. It's playable as a class but facing the infizerg at every MG makes that fact fade and most rangers log in frustration.

Mana Enchanter, can debuff their own baseline. I have to admit, this is the only class together with druid (All healing classes are pretty much equal if you count RAs in) that "keeps up" with the other realms better classes. But with the recent focusshieldnerf and the time the debuff lasts I think that the enchanter is a pretty balanced class. The only thing that might need fixing is the petsnare.

The most stupid thing with Hibernia is that it looks pretty ok on paper but in reality it's not as good. I'm not saying that Hibernia "sucks" but it clearly needs a boost for two reasons.

1.) To get more active characters/players in order to compete with the other realms numbers.
2.) To give the players that already play Hiberia a chance to compete.

As it is today, if you want to compete as a hib you have to be in a skilled Caster group. Our tankgroups are a joke compared to Midgards and Albions.
Our endsong is a joke, our CC is pretty much the same, the only good about it is the instant AE mezz.

The Stealthers:
Ranger-Hunter-Scout:
I think that all these classes are pretty much balanced at the moment.
Hunters have pets and selfbuffs, Scouts have slam and shield, Rangers have the ability to Dual Wield and selfbuff. So as it is today there is no big issue here. Of course there are small things that the players that play this class would like to see (give comments) but as I can see it it's pretty much ok.

Nightshade-Infiltrator-Shadowblade:
Ok here's one thing I have never, and will never understand.
WHY do infiltrators have 2.5*lvl in speccpoints while the rest have 2.2?!?
What this means is that the infiltrator can specc 50 Thrust WITHOUT giving up ANYTHING else and still have high CS (44, the comon low RR specc?) and Stealth/Env. While Shadowblades and Nightshade has to abandon atleast one of them. The 50 damage instant DD every 20 seconds does not really make up for the 2.5*lvl in speccpoints and neither does the ability to wield a 2h weapon.

With ToA here we all have access to 4.2 spd mainhand, ok, fair enough everyone has it.

The Infiltrator itself is not a god, but it is overpowered. But it's when the infiltrator is combined with a buffbot and a Minstrel that you get the absolutely silly situation we have today :puke:

A Minstrel, unique, a third stealther class of its realm. With the ability to play some Bard songs, stealth, wear chain, climb walls, ablashout, 2 x Instant DD, 1 x Instant 9 sec stun, Charm level 55+ mobs, best speed, confuse, Mesmerise single target, AE mesmerise, and cute mezz. It can also be a Highlander or Briton and fights pretty well. It has Realmabilitys like Ignore Pain.
How the hell?

How is a Nightshade with 40 str and 40 cons in startingpoints going to compete with this?
The only thing that makes a nightshade somewhat playable is that we have Avoid Pain. That's our "trick". We have Avoid Pain, oh yes we do!

That means that once every 15 minutes we can get killed by not as big margin as usual when we fight infiltrators. That's pretty cool isn't it?!?

Solution IMO:

* Give Midgard two more classes to spread the characters out from only playing Savages and healers.

* Give Nightshades the ability to be Celts and/or Shars.

* FIX the Berserker class, it needs a boost.

* Remove Determination from Savages.

* Remove stealth from Minstrels and give them some heals and ability to rezz.

* Make the Dragonfang style a 6-sec stun or make it a part of a Evade-Comeback-Dragonfang combo.

* Give Nightshades 2.5*lvl in speccpoints.

* Give Infiltrators "Vanish" as a level 50 ability but make sure Vanish-PA won't work.

* Give Shadowblades better RAs

* Give Infiltrator a "ok" RA

* Remove AP from Nightshades (If they get 2.5*lvl speccpoints and ability to be celts/shars).

* Make AF-charges avalible in bottles :worthy:

And finally,
Kick Savages out of the game.

Long and stlong whine but anyways.. Good night :cheers:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Mythic have already stated that they won't remove any classes or skill/spell lines so Minstrel will never lose stealth and we have to live with savages assist trains because that is the class the developers love to play in thier spare time :) Oh and removing stealth would give mincers a cookie cutter spec instead of 2 viable choices.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
cHodAX said:
Mythic have already stated that they won't remove any classes or skill/spell lines so Minstrel will never lose stealth and we have to live with savages assist trains because that is the class the developers love to play in thier spare time :) Oh and removing stealth would give mincers a cookie cutter spec instead of 2 viable choices.

viable choices?
They don't need to make any choices, they can do it all in one specc...

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Completely unbiased and well thought through balancing suggestions.

/sarcasm off

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Whisperess said:
Completely unbiased and well thought through balancing suggestions.

/sarcasm off

Let's hear your ideas then, since you obviusly think it's quite balanced atm.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
ye, forgot Mincers got SoS too..

OldNick

Fledgling Freddie
Remove stealth from Minstrels and give them some heals and ability to rezz.

so you mean get rid of minstrels and make everyone roll a cleric ?
* Albion has the infiltrator, the uber killingmachine that makes you kill alot! Perfect for all the younger players (Sorry, has to be said, it's a fact) since they mostly want instant-action.

lmao instant action killing machine LOL . I rolled an inf and went out to kill and it takes 30mins + before you can find a suitable soloer to kill. Theres no guarantee you gonna kill it anyway if its higher RR then your lowbie RR2 inf ( and tell me how a soloer class can gain high RR)

Nick

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
OldNick said:
so you mean get rid of minstrels and make everyone roll a cleric ?

Yea, would be a unfair to have the same possibiltys as other realms, don't you think?

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Rami said:
YeThe Stealthers:
Ranger-Hunter-Scout:
I think that all these classes are pretty much balanced at the moment.
Hunters have pets and selfbuffs, Scouts have slam and shield, Rangers have the ability to Dual Wield and selfbuff. So as it is today there is no big issue here. Of course there are small things that the players that play this class would like to see (give comments) but as I can see it it's pretty much ok.

No chance, slam has no to-hit, and the block rate vs our most common enemies (Sb, ranger and ns) is halfed due to dual wield rules. Slam gets purged alot more often than not. We dont have access to avoid pain. We have no speed off spell and or selfbuffs. We have no pets to break a casters bladeturn before shooting it, or to kite peeps.

Infils will be nerfed, mark my word, they are wayyy too overpowered to last.

If they add a class to one realm it'll have to be added to all.

Rami said:
* Give Midgard two more classes to spread the characters out from only playing Savages and healers.
Nib. They play the savage cos its overpowered, healer because its very group friendly with many different jobs to do in 1 group.

* Give Nightshades the ability to be Celts and/or Shars.
You alrdy said that, answer below.

* FIX the Berserker class, it needs a boost.
Yes.

* Remove Determination from Savages.
Remove Determination, full stop.

* Remove stealth from Minstrels and give them some heals and ability to rezz.
Won't happen, but probably would make it easier for other realms to keep up with infs.

* Make the Dragonfang style a 6-sec stun or make it a part of a Evade-Comeback-Dragonfang combo.
Agreed.

* Give Nightshades 2.5*lvl in speccpoints.
Already said this, nothing wrong with nightshades, frankly a rr5 NS can utterly rape an infil. And they should have their extra slash resist removed as sb's can only spec 1 damage type, which should change.

* Give Infiltrators "Vanish" as a level 50 ability but make sure Vanish-PA won't work.
No way it 'cant' work as its stealthing, maybe put a no-hot timer on it so they cant hit until unstealthed for 10secs or so.

* Give Shadowblades better RA's
Give them a decent class specific.

* Give Infiltrator a "ok" RA
They have one, its just a little buggy.

* Remove AP from Nightshades (If they get 2.5*lvl speccpoints and ability to be celts/shars).
Celts/shar NS's have been deemed too overpowered, wont happen. Remove infils extra spec points imo.

* Make AF-charges avalible in bottles
They are 0o.

Thats my view on your post :p

/me licks Wami

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Rami said:
Let's hear your ideas then, since you obviusly think it's quite balanced atm.
Your deduction skills need a bit of polishing. I never claimed it to be "balanced" at the moment. I just considered your "fixes" to be poorly thought through, and completely biased.

Let's have a look, shall we?

"Solution IMO:" - fair enough, it's your opinion.

"* Give Midgard two more classes to spread the characters out from only playing Savages and healers." - how exactly would this work? Strip existing characters of their skills, or add new classes that mix existing classes into one? It's either any of those, or adding completely new skills which might inbalance the game even more.

"* Give Nightshades the ability to be Celts and/or Shars." - This would indeed make them more viable in the range RR1-5, but awfully overpowered beyond that.

"* FIX the Berserker class, it needs a boost." - From what I've seen, not really. People are just too obsessed with Savages at the moment - the Berserker is still a very valid tank. Please remember that they got boosted again after the LA nerf/fix, since they were hit too hard. They, however, never did the same for SB's, go figure.

"* Remove Determination from Savages." - Savage isn't a hybrid, which has been stated by Mythic over and over again. It does walk the line between pure tank and hybrid however, I'll give you that. The recent changes to savages are good and solid fixes. More of that kind of tweaks would be best for the game over all.

"* Remove stealth from Minstrels and give them some heals and ability to rezz." - Why do you want them to be a weak version of Bards? The Minstrel is one of Albion's unique classes, and albeit very powerful - this is not the way to fix a class.

"* Make the Dragonfang style a 6-sec stun or make it a part of a Evade-Comeback-Dragonfang combo." - mhm, let's make a level 50 style have the same stun-length as level 25 style for NS's. Yeah, I can see how that's logical. ( damn it, there we go again with the sarcasm )

"* Give Nightshades 2.5*lvl in speccpoints." - why should NS's have the best RA's coupled with 2.5 specpoints? You aren't looking for balance, you're looking for boosting your own classes beyond recognition.

"* Give Infiltrators "Vanish" as a level 50 ability but make sure Vanish-PA won't work." - eh, ok?

"* Give Shadowblades better RAs"- no thanks, would go against the Mid mentality of revolving around bad RA's but good performance otherwise. There are plenty of other things to fix to bring them back in line.

"* Give Infiltrator a "ok" RA" - you have any idea how many times I would've wanted Vanish on my SB?

"* Remove AP from Nightshades (If they get 2.5*lvl speccpoints and ability to be celts/shars)." - Hibernia is the magical realm, mate. What you're basically asking for is Midgards strength, coupled with Albions flexibility while still keeping the magic of Hibernia. Yeah, that's balancing for ya.

"And finally,
Kick Savages out of the game."
- Zzzzzzzz.

What kind of fixes would I like then, you might ask. Well, there's too many to bring up here, but I'll give you an example on one class and one class only - the bonedancer.

Bonedancer - shorten range on insta lifetap a little, change body debuff to 2.0 sec castable instead of insta. Presto, a change that would fix the class without breaking it.

Changes like that, well - tweaks really, are the way to balance stuff. Removing speclines, classes or even fixing classes by adding/removing RA's are too large sweeps, resulting in more unbalance instead of less.

Just my 2c.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Your deduction skills need a bit of polishing. I never claimed it to be "balanced" at the moment. I just considered your "fixes" to be poorly thought through, and completely biased.

Let's have a look, shall we?

"Solution IMO:" - fair enough, it's your opinion.

"* Give Midgard two more classes to spread the characters out from only playing Savages and healers." - how exactly would this work? Strip existing characters of their skills, or add new classes that mix existing classes into one? It's either any of those, or adding completely new skills which might inbalance the game even more. - There are plenty of unique stuff that you could use, the Theurgist pet thingy? Abla shout? Ability to fight with staff?

"* Give Nightshades the ability to be Celts and/or Shars." - This would indeed make them more viable in the range RR1-5, but awfully overpowered beyond that. - Why would it be too overpowered?

"* FIX the Berserker class, it needs a boost." - From what I've seen, not really. People are just too obsessed with Savages at the moment - the Berserker is still a very valid tank. Please remember that they got boosted again after the LA nerf/fix, since they were hit too hard. They, however, never did the same for SB's, go figure. - Berserkers aren't a big issue, I'll give you that. But they still need some love.

"* Remove Determination from Savages." - Savage isn't a hybrid, which has been stated by Mythic over and over again. It does walk the line between pure tank and hybrid however, I'll give you that. The recent changes to savages are good and solid fixes. More of that kind of tweaks would be best for the game over all. - Savages are still too overpowered, but since Midgard is the melee realm I could agree with you here.

"* Remove stealth from Minstrels and give them some heals and ability to rezz." - Why do you want them to be a weak version of Bards? The Minstrel is one of Albion's unique classes, and albeit very powerful - this is not the way to fix a class. - Is it better to keep it like it is atm?

"* Make the Dragonfang style a 6-sec stun or make it a part of a Evade-Comeback-Dragonfang combo." - mhm, let's make a level 50 style have the same stun-length as level 25 style for NS's. Yeah, I can see how that's logical. ( damn it, there we go again with the sarcasm ) - I meant ofc to put it as a lvl 25 style just as for shades.

"* Give Nightshades 2.5*lvl in speccpoints." - why should NS's have the best RA's coupled with 2.5 specpoints? You aren't looking for balance, you're looking for boosting your own classes beyond recognition. - What RAs are you talking about? Like I said if they would give NS these stuff they should remove AP, and Viper? Is it a good RA?

"* Give Infiltrators "Vanish" as a level 50 ability but make sure Vanish-PA won't work." - eh, ok? - mmk?

"* Give Shadowblades better RAs"- no thanks, would go against the Mid mentality of revolving around bad RA's but good performance otherwise. There are plenty of other things to fix to bring them back in line. - err?

"* Give Infiltrator a "ok" RA" - you have any idea how many times I would've wanted Vanish on my SB? - no?

"* Remove AP from Nightshades (If they get 2.5*lvl speccpoints and ability to be celts/shars)." - Hibernia is the magical realm, mate. What you're basically asking for is Midgards strength, coupled with Albions flexibility while still keeping the magic of Hibernia. Yeah, that's balancing for ya. - Nope, we have a instant DD that does 50 damage when it doesn't get resisted, does that make up for a 2.5*lvl specc in your opinion?

"And finally,
Kick Savages out of the game."
- Zzzzzzzz. - hoho

What kind of fixes would I like then, you might ask. Well, there's too many to bring up here, but I'll give you an example on one class and one class only - the bonedancer.

Bonedancer - shorten range on insta lifetap a little, change body debuff to 2.0 sec castable instead of insta. Presto, a change that would fix the class without breaking it. - CAn agree with you there, but Bonedancers doesn't affect the total outcome of RvR like infis and mincers camping and adding at every MG does.

Arlone

Fledgling Freddie
rami said:
There are plenty of unique stuff that you could use, the Theurgist pet thingy? Abla shout? Ability to fight with staff?
go play alb if you're jelous of Albs abilities. Mythic never wanted to put the same abilities/classes in every realm. Or should we, albs, be crying for not having any class with petarmy, no hand-to-hand class and no ability to use 2-handed weapons without doublespeccing for it? If I wanted to play a BD I'd go mid etc.

In general post like this always tend to be about boosting the original posters class ... "we want what those kids have!!111" :)

I have several NS-playing friends and they all perform extremely well in RvR. Yes ofcourse AP is needed for them to take 2 infils at a time etc. but IMO there is a small fix most of the balancing issues:

* Remove spec AF-shield from Albs buffline (ofcourse spec haste from Hib buffline woulf need to be removed aswell then).

* Remove stun from Dragonfang/diamondback and put a 6 sec stun on leaper (followup to hamstring in CS-line)

IMO nightshades would own the assasinfield if the above "fixes" went live ... but atleast SBs/Infs would be on the same level.

What you need to remember when whining on infils/mincers etc. etc. etc. is what it is that is making them "overpowered". Infils in general are not overpowered. I'm a slash-inf and have no access to any kind of "anytime" stun yet I am overpowered? It's either Dragonfang, cause it's a 9 sec stun directly off an evade, or if you're talking about alb-classes in general it's about the AF-buff (this applies to every alb class ofc, same as hib hastebuff does). This has been tested on countless US-servers and always with the same conclusion .. .when SB duels Inf without spec AF-buff they are very similar and win 50/50 duels. Thats balance imo....

...giving NS 2.5 specpoints and so on - is not. Thats just selfish kiddywhine :>

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
I've had a 50 Warrior and now play a 50 Hero. To be honest, apart from the fact that my Warr could wield a 2H anytime it wanted, my Hero > my Warrior.

Infs = overpowered.
Mincers = overpowered in certain situations but otherwise a decent class.

Shades need a boost.
Rangers are fine.

All IMO ofc.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
I'm glad your not in charge of fixing SB's and hunter's nuff said......

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
same crap has been posted all around in boards, here is way too much biased and wierd opinions.
whit my english dont bother write full reply here :)

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
all i would like to say is.....
i have a 50 necro, if bd's are equal to necroes, where are my 3 healer pets? and my mega range insta life tap.
oh, btw, shades can no longer put pet on stay and wiz between mobs to collect loot. the pet has to be by your side all the time, even to cast.
weird how bd's pets can bugger off in to the distance killing, while the bd's insta life tap is whacking someone else.....
just 2 classes that are said to be equal and it is proven not

/rant off :eek2:

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
I like the fact that ppl at least try to find solutions to balance the game. I might not agree to all the fixes, but the thing that ppl can see the weakness of another realm and the power of their own is a good start.

Stealtherworld..its hard to fix. The xtra alb stealthclass,Alb pop,inf op,infil minstrel combo can have stealth and mobility,cc and escape (SoS).I think these things make the stealtherworld unbalanced when we come to nr.

Af buff and haste...Mythic made the end buff for mid ranged why cant these be ranged aswell?

Thurgist needed a boost that i can agree on but when pets are unmezzable/rootable they need to lower lifespan on the pets.

thats the biggest issues atm i think
-------------------------------------------------------------
just want a litle word about necro vs bd.

BD
seem to be op (havent playd one more than in bg). In bg i múst say bd was op and...BORING to play.. need a fix not just nerf the insta ,give them more to do aswell to make it less boring class (my thoughts after bg experience)

Necros
The population of necros make me belive its not a bad class.I have seen a necro alone beat 2 sb and savage at the same time (rember many think savages alone is op). Ofcoz that necro was uberbuffed .So i think necros need a fix aswell when buffed.. perhaps a buff cap on pet..

WAIT i forgot., give sb 3,0 specc point ap insta stun mezz ip self heals/buffs and speed.. did I miss anything =) ohh,, DD and bolt .. :D
(just kidding ofcoz)

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
After the last "fix" you can hardly say that necros are bad...
If even a certain necro on #daoc.prydwen was bragging about how he took 4 tanks down at the same time something is wrong....

And yes, I might have overreacted abit when it came to shades, but the situation is hopeless..

What we need the most is a minstrel fix and a infi nerf (sorry, nerf needed). I don't know about you guys, you seem to think that BDs are the biggest issue in the game, they're not.

If you RvR alot like I do you can't have missed the add you get at every single mg (and sometimes other places) by 2-3infis, some scouts and a mincer everytime a hib or mid group encounters a albgroup. That's what I'm tired of. And the suggestions for the changes aren't only to make NS better but to draw some crowd to Hibernia. As it is today, we're underpopulated on more or less every server (see numbers, something must be wrong?).

That's all I have to say..

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
and btw, Shadowblades are NOT bad.
The LA specc is ALOT better than the CD/DW.

But they do need a 2nd damagetype to chose from.

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Rami said:
and btw, Shadowblades are NOT bad.
The LA specc is ALOT better than the CD/DW.

But they do need a 2nd damagetype to chose from.

If it's so god damn awesome, then why was Zerk but not SB LA boosted after the nerf? Also why RR2 infil totally outdamages RR5 SB? :| Not like it's all Dragonfang (most part though ;) )

Yea, SB's don't suck, but they still need boosting.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Shan said:
If it's so god damn awesome, then why was Zerk but not SB LA boosted after the nerf? Also why RR2 infil totally outdamages RR5 SB? :| Not like it's all Dragonfang (most part though ;) )

Yea, SB's don't suck, but they still need boosting.

Ye, I didn't say they didn't need boosting. But they're not as bad as people say they are.

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
Hunters have pets and selfbuffs, Scouts have slam and shield, Rangers have the ability to Dual Wield and selfbuff

The thing is that the bluecon pet and the gimped spear do not weigh up against the superior bow damage scouts have + slam which basically gives them a free critshot (or run away for that matter)

The Infiltrator itself is not a god, but it is overpowered. But it's when the infiltrator is combined with a buffbot and a Minstrel that you get the absolutely silly situation we have today

Can't agree more. As said in previous discussions, both infiltrator and sb (don't know enough about ns'es ) are approx equal in an even rr, unbuffed situation. The real problem lies in spec af (perma ap2-3) + mincer mezz (so the noobs like maxlight can line up pa) + mincer stun + mincer ablative which in most cases if a damage halver or even more ( 80 damage absorbed per cycle)

on the solutions :

Give Midgard two more classes to spread the characters out from only playing Savages and healers.

as said in other replies, this isn't going to solve it, you see people in albion/hibernia play the same classes over and over again aswell. "opted group" principle

Whisperess :
"* FIX the Berserker class, it needs a boost." - From what I've seen, not really. People are just too obsessed with Savages at the moment - the Berserker is still a very valid tank. Please remember that they got boosted again after the LA nerf/fix, since they were hit too hard. They, however, never did the same for SB's, go figure.

Post nerf-unnerf only troll zerks were still viable , this only because there's no cap at 300 str anymore. And don't give me this "your zerk sucks" crap because it's getting a bit tiresome tbh.

The funny thing however is that albion gets a prenerf troll zerk in toa (HO crushmerc/poler you name it), who gets extra defence and no teddy. ANy reason why alb allways gets decent races in expansions ?

Remove Determination from Savages.

bla bla old whine, old answer : they're tanks since they don't have a power bar.

Remove stealth from Minstrels and give them some heals and ability to rezz.

No, you'll get a light bard with stealth then as someone said before.

The problem with mincers is that the alb whine force on vnboards is superior.

After mincers had it hard to stun with their in that time overpowered insta stun due to sc/aom/det they gave them lots of extra (overpowered) fluff to make up and sooth the whining masses. Strange how every other realm has to deal with nerfs but albs get theirs (ok except smite) fixed in a decent way (not like giving zerks throwing axes, bm's immumity to crit when triple wielding and other quick patches)

Make the Dragonfang style a 6-sec stun or make it a part of a Evade-Comeback-Dragonfang combo.

They can have a 9s stun, but not one that chains off evade. As said before, infils have no problem at all going full thrust . put it second or even third in a chain that chains off evade since the infs counterparts only have a 6s stun in a 2 style evade chain.

Make AF-charges avalible in bottles

just take a mp lowcon glove or weapon and put it on?

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
klavrynd said:
just take a mp lowcon glove or weapon and put it on?

The recent "fix" means you have to put the staff or weapon or whatever on in order to get the charge off..

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
i lived through worse "fixes" :)

takes 6 seconds to do it

Can you put them on throwing weapons btw?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Lving a zerk AGAIN at the moment xE

He hits damn nice damage, also all three realms are so close to each other's balance overall from what i have seen of them in rvr and actually playing them for a while each in rvr at 50.I think hib has the best selection of classes just that ra's fuck everything up though mid and alb classes, some are good but rest are mediocre and need to be looked at.

Theurg pets HAVE to live like they do due to them being a caster and dying fast(pets can be killed anyway in 2 styled hits i think?), they are normally first target, also albion has bad amount of interupts compared to hib/mid.

Oh well time to play mid at 50 in rvr once again in 6 lvs time :D

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
klavrynd said:
The thing is that the bluecon pet and the gimped spear do not weigh up against the superior bow damage scouts have + slam which basically gives them a free critshot (or run away for that matter)

Bluecon pet can hurt 100+ hps, and gimped spear can hit for 4-500. And bow damage is nearly the same as midgard has 5.2 spd bow while albion has 5.5 so scout definetly not stringer than hunter.

Slam + critshot? Lol, everybody knows the trick so you can't critshot after slam, maybe run away if not purged (20%)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i just cant understand why savages are pure tanks with spells? a taunt is deffo a spell :< haste is a spell? and so forth, it just doesnt make sence... im not gonna join in this already lame and pointless discussion so i'd leave it here... :(

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
i just cant understand why savages are pure tanks with spells? a taunt is deffo a spell :< haste is a spell? and so forth, it just doesnt make sence... im not gonna join in this already lame and pointless discussion so i'd leave it here... :(
Mythic wanted to do something else than triple wield/frenzy/flurry/dirty tricks for the Savage?

They are different, leave 'em at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom