Bainshee cone through wall - GOA warning?

Herjulf

Banned
Hoping for some officiall response, are anything going to be done to the bug abusers? and the mechanics allowing the cone through wall abuse to take place?

Also will any action be taken if offenders are reported?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Herjulf said:
Hoping for some officiall response, are anything going to be done to the bug abusers? and the mechanics allowing the cone through wall abuse to take place?

Also will any action be taken if offenders are reported?
your avatar looks as though its trying to take a shit

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
well that was made pretty clear. From now on i will screen shot every banshee bug abuse and rightnow if i suspect that a banshee in a brifge tower dosnt have valid los and i let GOA decide if they had valid los or not :p

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
u prolly right that they dont give a damn , but when no valid los they clearly said it was an abuse even if Mytich is to "lazy" to make the same thing to bridges and mile gates as they say they have done to keeps and stuff

Gamah

Banned
I really think this thing has been done to death now, I have given a semi-offical definition.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I really think this thing has been done to death now, I have given a semi-offical definition.

True but will it really stop people from whining about a "bug"/stuiped class that is FUBAR? :twak:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
your avatar looks as though its trying to take a shit
I'd ROFL IRL if I didn't know that's a childish joke. Still brilliant tho. :D

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Playing vs bainshees on classic I dont see what the huge whine 24/7 about them is?

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Eleasias said:
Playing vs bainshees on classic I dont see what the huge whine 24/7 about them is?

to me it doesnt bother me that much about there cones, what i dislike most about them is there taunt =P 2300 range, 2 sec cast. hard to win interupt war vs them :(

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
yeah the taunt is ridiculous but thats no the crux of any of the whines

Corran

Part of the furniture
Eleasias said:
yeah the taunt is ridiculous but thats no the crux of any of the whines

On classic they dont cast at cap speed with 10% pierce,range,dmg though do they? That makes a hell of a lot of difference to the damage they can do.

Edit: Also no bodyguard to stop them from being melee'd down, but that goes for all casters

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

Gamah even though you think this has been done to death, don't you think people are genrally pissed off with this. No other class can aoe through a wall and hit for as much damage as a Bainshee. It sux TBH.

I do agree with Snushanen when he says that nothing will be done about it.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
if you genually beleive that a banshee is PURPOSFULLY bug abusing IE coning straight through the gates of a keep/walls. and you cant see them IE they arnt at windows and are instead just doing it for the sake of rps.

Then screenshot it and send to rightnow

GOA have said that any form of bug abuse will be looked into and they can check with the logs to see where the shee was stood when the spell was cast and probbly which direction.

So a banshee stood in the corner of the keep coning outside will likely be told off, i cant see it as a banning offence but i suspect it might be down to suspension for a while.

anywho for any type of bug abuse you should always rightnow it even if you arnt sure the gms can always check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom