Bai Bai Gunz...

E

elewyth

if you mean gunnerr.. did he already leave liek 3 times?? jees make your mind up dude!!

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by elewyth
if you mean gunnerr.. did he already leave liek 3 times?? jees make your mind up dude!!

Don't talk about things you don't know plz.

:(

K

Kurik BHM

cryyyyyyyyyy...

wub yo all over you gunyy... /hug

take care.

F

Flimgoblin

he lost his ability to connect which is the root cause - and now he's no longer gunner

O

old_saxo

its a game , his still alive , get his email or somthing :p hes not gone for real ^^

M

MesS°

Originally posted by old_saxo
its a game , his still alive , get his email or somthing :p hes not gone for real ^^

Thats not the point Saxo and you know it...

Gunz was one of the most pleasent ppl iwe had the pleasure of meeting ingame... He will be missed, im sure he will still be around on IRC and forums, but thats in no way the same...

Bai bai Gunz... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

H

Hercus

Thats not the point Saxo and you know it...

Gunz was one of the most pleasent ppl iwe had the pleasure of meeting ingame... He will be missed, im sure he will still be around on IRC and forums, but thats in no way the same...

Bai bai Gunz...

How sure are you, he was always an arse towards me, from the moment i met him ingame

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Hercus
How sure are you, he was always an arse towards me, from the moment i met him ingame
He was always trying to pinch my arse, from the moment I met him ingame... :uhoh:

Bai bai, Gunz :(

A

Appollo

Gunn0r can be found on irc, hes my bodyguard in #stealthzerg, slap me and you will find out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom