Bahumat's Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Do you know... Bahumat's work has been dead all day, and he has been rushed off his feet....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Err 5 minutes to reply says YES I FUCKING DO!

love you all even if you dont like my love.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Err 5 minutes to reply says YES I FUCKING DO!

love you all even if you dont like my love.

ofc we like youre wubb Bahu. :fluffle:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Please Bahumat, poop on me! It is the only way I can prove my wub for you!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
~Latency~ said:
Please Bahumat, poop on me! It is the only way I can prove my wub for you!

Maybe give you a cleaveland steamer?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.windforce said:
ewil to bump a 2 year old post

wonder if i wanna know what a cleaveland steamer is

guess i don't

i did not bump this, was Maulerz...he has lag imo!

/hugs mvv

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat is like a dog, u can see him 20 years later, he 's always the same fucktard.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Krystals said:
Bahumat is like a dog, u can see him 20 years later, he 's always the same fucktard.

So random wtf ;d tihi

Also, dogs don't even live 20 years? I don't know the conversion, but isn't it like 1 human year is like 3-4 years for dogs? Or is it cats? Don't know, but pretty sure they rarely live to the age of 20..

So what do you do, you see the dogs skeleton and be like "lool fucktard" ? : [

"k" : ] ]

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
MrGimp, maybe time to learn dogs can live more than 20 years. U should be happy. Go make the "We are dogs and we are 20 years old club" with Bahu

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
Krystals sure know alot about dogs! can u be ma hero? plizzz

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Would love to see this 20 year old dog xD

Same, it's why I wanna make a meet with any Mrpinp,Skold,Yvbane,Kuhan etc etc ... The Elite of Camlann

"I ve sold account cause no ennemies"

Krystals said:
Same, it's why I wanna make a meet with any Mrpinp,Skold,Yvbane,Kuhan etc etc ... The Elite of Camlann

"I ve sold account cause no ennemies"

I don't want to meet them, they all sounds like *****! :mad:

Well... Kuhan was at least :eek:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Krystals said:

You ask 99% of the daoc community what they think of me and im pretty sure most will say im a nice guy.

Then look at you, your pathetic. You say im like a dog and that im a fucktard, you dont even try and prove your point! You flame people when you lose and you kill grey con's. You have no respect from any players opinions worth thinking about. When people think of you they think of an annoying idiot.

If im the same type of person in 20 years then thats cool with me, im a well liked person and have maybe earnt a little respect for playing a Tin Can for so long.

Actions speak louder than words, go ask any good guild what they think of me, i've always tried to be nice to people and leave a good impression.

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
~Latency~ said:
So random wtf ;d tihi

Also, dogs don't even live 20 years? I don't know the conversion, but isn't it like 1 human year is like 3-4 years for dogs? Or is it cats? Don't know, but pretty sure they rarely live to the age of 20..

So what do you do, you see the dogs skeleton and be like "lool fucktard" ? : [

"k" : ] ]

Hey dont be so hard on the guy, he cant really help that he is a complete idiot

Everz

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
You ask 99% of the daoc community what they think of me and im pretty sure most will say im a nice guy.

Then look at you, your pathetic. You say im like a dog and that im a fucktard, you dont even try and prove your point! You flame people when you lose and you kill grey con's. You have no respect from any players opinions worth thinking about. When people think of you they think of an annoying idiot.

If im the same type of person in 20 years then thats cool with me, im a well liked person and have maybe earnt a little respect for playing a Tin Can for so long.

Actions speak louder than words, go ask any good guild what they think of me, i've always tried to be nice to people and leave a good impression.

You suck <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom