Bahumat?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Where the hell has he gone he hasnt been on FH or Fear forum since 22nd of december :(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
35 stealth, 39 pierce, 44 critical strike, 25 celtic dual and 32 envenom before I forget.

There ya go.

And bahumat :(

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
mebbe he only posts at work and isnt at work yet? or we all smell and scared him away

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Was amusing for a while but the "oh som levels so fast!" style threads got old ;<

Still his posts/threads are all better than all of urs put together :( Just you guys flame better..

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Last i heard he was having issues with his account and was thinking of hanging up his platemail boots wrt DAoC. WoW here we come etc.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Lian said:
Last i heard he was having issues with his account and was thinking of hanging up his platemail boots wrt DAoC. WoW here we come etc.
Why did he bugger off here then? :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
come now my pretties for i have not left....im merely off work as its christmas/new year.

i'll officially be back on the 4th of january and skold i know you love me....you just have trouble showing it

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Bahumat said:
come now my pretties for i have not left....im merely off work as its christmas/new year.

i'll officially be back on the 4th of january and skold i know you love me....you just have trouble showing it

Get yer ass back online!!!oneoneoneeleven

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
go back on the 12th haha fu all :p, although I have a week in Spain from the 3rd :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Yeah, but I actualy want to go back ><
I would want to go back, but I love the joys of staying in bed until 1pm

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Uhh the college peoples are out :(

Full time worker sucks ..I might go to college as a mature student mebbe .. and buy a moped ..lets get 1337.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah you dirty git used vanish against us karrr kar shiver me timbers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom