Bahumat....

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
jenifer said:
im female.. know a few on hib pryd but most have moved / left :(

Taken from a post on Genral discussion about female DAOC population... probally to late.. you probally already know

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ahhhhh your damn pm's keep sending twice......Jupitus why does every pm from gotrag get sent 2 times?????

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
i might be double clicking the send button as College computers are slow although im not 100% sure that is it

Afran

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:
ahhhhh your damn pm's keep sending twice......Jupitus why does every pm from gotrag get sent 2 times?????
2 Private Messages? Omfg x< a sad day for us all indeed.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah but they are not staright after each other so i get excited seeing 1 new message and its the same bloody one i just read.

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Well yesturday i went for a jog, i was kinda cool seeing the park again since they put the swings in. Anyway im jogging because i want to duel mr motivator one day, and having a finely tuned set of pins is the only way i'm going to win. So anyway, after this jog i took a milkshake, hopefully the milkshake will make my bones grow big and strong.

Oh i saw that dog again.. If he looks at me funny ONE more time i swear i'm going to challenge him to a fucking duel as well.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Kool duel teh dog..... then we can get you 'done' by the RSPCA.. and hopefully aressted..

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Sure but that would be a waste of you one phone call

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
You aren't allowed cell phones in prisions :( It'd be easier to walk to his cell! x<

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
I know you are, but what am I?!?! :touch:
Tsabo Drop the twig and come with us quietly...
elves.jpg

Camlann-57-halder-8-111111111111.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom