Bah MOTHER FUDGER!!!!!!!!!!!

Mey

Part of the furniture
So my girlfriend broke up with me about 4 months ago and I had abit of a shit time at first given finishing university starting full time work and moving house, but then I reconnected with a really good friend who I had to stop seeing as much as my ex was jelous. Now my partner in crime and best friend has gone off for 12 months. Gutted :(

Who will I have to set me up with ugly birds, get wasted and talk about it in the morning with now! :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Kinda know the feeling(in my own scale of emotions :p), only real REAL friend, you know those you tell absolutely everything to, is moving to the UK, for good.

Though, guess it's time to get new friends?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well it's true that my circle of friends is confined to the one digit area. I have plenty of, umm, associates? Beknown? Das Beer Buds? :D

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well it's true that my circle of friends is confined to the one digit area. I have plenty of, umm, associates? Beknown? Das Beer Buds? :D

Associates, thats gold. Im going to call my associates right now.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Tohtori:
kip-drordy.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
bah sorry to hear that bud, maybe you could invent a robot best friend until she gets back, unless you can afford a 'real girl' to keep you company?

Marc

FH is my second home
Saturday night, last ever league game at the old bird, knowsley road.

Afterwards we will hit St Helens town centre and I guarantee I will get you a shag. My cousins mates are all slags.

Fancy it?

Mey

Part of the furniture
Sorry for the late reply Marc, nets been gash!

I live in nottingham now and have a black tie dinner for work tonight, so would love to but pre-committed sorry :(

Enjoy the last game though, bout time we got a new ground!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Find yourself a comfortable sock and fuck it until something better comes along.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
I know i'm late, I know u don't know me, but, 1 tip, never kick away friends because of gf jealousy, it is only justified if ur friend is a bad influence hence he is a bad person... in the other hand man, don't worry anymore, if she kicked you out is because you deserve something real better, visit poland, plenty of beauty girls and some of them really worth, but do it with ur friend, have a great time there with beers, it's a way too cheap, and enjoy the little things make you happier, don't forget there was a lot of nice things u could enjoy before having gf.

/hug /cheer!! :)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Saturday night, last ever league game at the old bird, knowsley road.

Afterwards we will hit St Helens town centre and I guarantee I will get you a shag. My cousins mates are all slags.

Fancy it?

With that explanation of the conditions, heck! im even tempted myself and might end up flying to London this very saturday nite tbfh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom