Bah bg3 is not nice for solo casters

Z

zharr

I am now lvl 35 and have to get mcl in bg3 but not many mids there ;-( i tried solo unbuffed with my SM, perhaps brave, perhaps dumb but hey i have to get my mcl ;-))
I walk out of the mpk BANG a stealther on me he kicked my but but let me live ;-) very gentle of you (forgot to not your name) (20:30 CET 11-11)

but then i get keeld by evul albs that mezz me send pets on me a sorc pet nice work ppl. Solo really died i guess ;-) maybe that is why tehre is no mid around perhaps ;-) ?

/salute
Syrah the Spiritmaster with my Pet Hector ( a fat Tvolly)

L

legot

Seemed to be a group of 4mids there when I had a run around...could it be that all realms can run as groups and fight others who are solo
<shocked>
surely not..

Z

zharr

think so yes. i meant in generally it would be fun to solo a bit and practice a char's possibilties.
But hey look it from the bright side : MIDS in bg3 many of you hibs/albs asked for that ;-)

/salute Syrah 35 sm wit evil Pet Hector

L

legot

If you pop in now there seems to be a few hibs and mids about and me (alb)

A

aren

I can see where u coming from about the solo point in bg's, but strictly bg = rvr....and in 'full' rvr do you really expect to roam solo and not get group bashed now and again?

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by zharr
I walk out of the mpk BANG a stealther on me he kicked my but but let me live ;-) very gentle of you (

I can´t stand a crying woman! <smile>

Chuo

A

Alyssania

Sorry the pet spam was from me. :)

And the about fg hibs earlyer camping ck island is really not that encouraging to run solo there so I grouped with the sorc. :)

And if you read my post somewhere below you see me whining about the same fact that its not a solo place it seems since even stealthers have to group before they dare to attack a poor lonely caster.

Z

zharr

well it is a true, it is not reality that casters solo, but if there is on area where it is a bit possibe it should be BG

B

badtemper

Has been fun today in bg3 :), although too bad the albs outnumbered us 2 to 1 (at least) and only zerged up and down mb-mpk road :/
Was better early this evening, when our grp of 5 mids were roaming and managed to kill a fg albs and a fg hibs 1 minute after eachother :D
I might be the first healer who actually got deathspam hihi, I fragged 2 albs in that fight (more or less solo). Aug healer 4 teh win!

/vic Tankgirl

edit: oh and a /kiss for that Elf caster who shows up now and then trying to nuke the hell outta me. You're cool! :p

second edit: aargh its pryd bg's. Must be late :( dont pay attention..

G

gaenvan

Bah sounds like some good action to there and i missed it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom