Bager, badger, badger!

gohan

FH is my second home
hhahha badgers culled by "catching them in a cage and shooting them" what a fun job

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Badger Badger Badger.....mushroom mushroom

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
We won't worry about the grossly OP'd Mids then ? :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Grrrr!!!!!

so would this mean that we can cull all those stupid effing farmers who feed ground up animals to cows and cause BSE, and what about those poultry farmers who keep their animals in such poor conditions that they become infected with bird flu due to over crowding.

i bloody hate farmers, every single moaning over subsidised, welly wearing, real ale drinking, money grubbing, animal abusing one of them!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Bastards have needing nerfing for 6 years anyway! ;) :p :D

Noooo, nature will just grow wild and then there will be too many magic mushrooms to eat when they get unnerfed and they will come back with avengeance Oo!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Grrrr!!!!!

so would this mean that we can cull all those stupid effing farmers who feed ground up animals to cows and cause BSE, and what about those poultry farmers who keep their animals in such poor conditions that they become infected with bird flu due to over crowding.

i bloody hate farmers, every single moaning over subsidised, welly wearing, real ale drinking, money grubbing, animal abusing one of them!

hardcore vegetarian? if not, shush :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom