badgers!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Need more examples if 6 degrees of seperation joining Freddy's!

He's a nice bloke, surprising given his dad :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
WTF?! How did that happen?

And, more importantly, spill the beanz :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He's been there for a while, but i popped up on his bookface today as a suggested friend.... "Chetan, why are you friends with my dad?"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
More importantly - "why are you friends with my mum?" ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Need more examples if 6 degrees of seperation joining Freddy's!

He's a nice bloke, surprising given his dad :p

I collected a surround sound amp from some random bloke in a Dutch airport and it turned out to be @TdC !

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
While I was travellng, some guy beat me up and robbed me of my surround amp and I just found out it was @Tom!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
WTF?! How did that happen?

And, more importantly, spill the beanz :D
It's a two part plan by myself and @throdgrain in exchange for telling him where Chet worked he agreed to lend his son a shotgun ;)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Please encourage your boy to annoy the fuck out of @Chetan throddy :D oh god I so wish one of my childs worked with one of you lot, or me, yes me. Where is it that you work @MYstIC G and do you have any vacancies? *goes off to find video of me with giant tube at work*

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Please encourage your boy to annoy the fuck out of @Chetan throddy :D oh god I so wish one of my childs worked with one of you lot, or me, yes me. Where is it that you work @MYstIC G and do you have any vacancies? *goes off to find video of me with giant tube at work*

I needz0r the jobs too!!!! :whistle:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Have a vacancy in Dubai for an Account Manager on satellite connectivity solutions for aircraft - not selling the systems but looking after the customer, promotions, usage monitoring, billing and general issues with the product/services. Would pay in the region of 50-60k AED pcm around (10k GBP pcm) with family health benefits, decent annual bonus scheme (2 months salary last year), and spawn schooling etc. Based in Dubai but would require travel to Middle East and African based customers.

If anyone is seriously interested pm me and I can supply an email address for CV's.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Have a vacancy in Dubai for an Account Manager on satellite connectivity solutions for aircraft - not selling the systems but looking after the customer, promotions, usage monitoring, billing and general issues with the product/services. Would pay in the region of 50-60k AED pcm around (10k GBP pcm) with family health benefits, decent annual bonus scheme (2 months salary last year), and spawn schooling etc. Based in Dubai but would require travel to Middle East and African based customers.

If anyone is seriously interested pm me and I can supply an email address for CV's.

I think the commute would kill people.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Love to do a job like that but the learning curve would be too steep and my contractor mindset means I'd never feel comfortable unless I was already the finished product.

Plus, I'd die on my arse in the heat. I'm genetically cold-weather. Ah well. Can dream :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Never met any of you freaks but the guy I have bought camping gear from for years turned out to be my wife's cousin's husband.

Went to her nan's funeral in Lancaster and saw his work van parked outside.

Last edited:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If you met somebody after arranging to meet them on FH it surely doesn't count? I knew @SAS back when I was in Plymouth but don't know of any other random instances like @Ch3tan's.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've met a lot of Freddy's on reflection, two barry bears, a HAI clan meet, a visit from @TdC, a night out with @Will, getting driven at high speed round croydon by @Deebs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom