News Bad

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
About to go out.. Just chilling in my room, smoking a cig and drinking a beer, when my dad comes in and tells me 3 of my older brother's friends were killed in Afghanistan by a roadside bomb..

There goes the party mood and my x-mas spirit! :(

My thoughts goes out to their families and friends.. What a horrible way to spend christmas :(

I'm aboslutely gutted.. Why didn't he tell me in the morning?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
ouch really sorry to here that m8e :( wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

Ned

Fledgling Freddie
As an ex-soldier, these people died in the most heroic way possible..And although it is unfortunate that they died, they died in a way most soldiers would be proud..Fighting for both queen and country..and for what they beleived to be right.

If you must feel sad, then sympathise with their families who must be suffering over this period..But I know for a fact that these guys would party as hard as they fight! At least the guys I knew did :)

The best you can do is offer your respects to their family and raise a glass or two to these brave men who gave their lives for the greater good.

If you died, would you want people to celebrate your life or mourn for that fact that you died?

Thee guys died in battle and that IMO is the best way to go..

I offer my personal condolences to those familes affected by the trouble in Iraq, and wish you all best wishes for the future..

We all die..Just the lucky ones go out as heroes..

XX

sayward

Resident Freddy
So sorry, I hope you still went out, it's the best way to celebrate their lives.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry to hear mate, glad it wasn't your brother. You know you can always gimme a call if you got questions or just need to chat :)

Marc

FH is my second home
This rages me. More people losing their lives and for what?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Condolances to the families and friends they left behind.

Whilst politically I may not entirely agree with what the US and allies are doing in Afghanistan and Northern Pakistan, I can appreciate the bravery of soldiers whose duty it is to be there. They do an impossible job in the most inhospital place on earth.

Hope your brother and every other soldier out there has a safe Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom